Chapter 11

The police came and we told them that the original was dead but his son is not. They nodded and dragged the unconscious joker to the car and took off to put him in belle reve prison. After that we quickly made our way back to the cave to see if Damian was ok.
————————————————————————

7 MONTHS LATER
Y/N POV
Its been 7 months since the whole JJ fiasco. Damian got better last month and we've been hanging out a lot. He introduced me to the teen Titans and I'm really good friends with Raven. I've gotten closer to the Bat fam as well, especially Jason. I'm currently all in the mall watching Dick become a whole pile of stress, Jason and I snickered together while watching with amused eyes. Bruce was holding a Christmas gala and Dick wanted to propose to Barbra tonight, 3 years of dating.  I've gotten the league of shadows off my tail and they have left me alone, for now.
"Oi, y/n." Jason said, snapping his fingers in front of my face, ripping me from my thoughts.
"What?" I asked, slightly irritated.
"Black or navy blue?" He asked.
"Huh?"
"Just pick one!"
"Navy blue?" I asked confused, I hadn't been paying attention at all.
"Ok sweet," Jason said before twisting his body to the direction of a change room.
"NAVY BLUE DICK!" He yelled.
"YOU SURE?!" I heard a nervous Dick he'll back.
"YEAH"
"OKAY?" He said, he soon walked out in a navy blue suit, hair slicked back. He looked pretty good.

"Looks great Dick

"Looks great Dick. Barbra will love it." I said to him.
He just smiled at me, his eyes showing a mix of nervousness and excitement. He turned back to the mirror adjusting a few things. Jay stood back and watched a smile tugging at his lips. I was very happy for dick. Jay and I continued to watch dick looking at himself and reciting a few things under his breath. My phone started ringing and i took it out. My eyes widened, it was Barbra. I looked to Jay as he looked at me confused. I mouthed Barbra to him and he then too became wide eyed. He ushered me off making me accept the call a fair way away from dick. He ran back to dick to tell him. I answered the call and acted as normal as possible.

Call answered:

Barbra:
"Hey! Where are you at?"

Y/N:
"The mall."
I answered kind of nervously.

Barbra:
"Oh sweet! Can you meet us at the dress shop? We need to get dresses together and I need your help picking out mine along with Steph and Rachel."

Y/N:
"Oh ok! I'll be there soon."

I said and ended the call. I ran back to dick and Jay and told them I'm going to the dress shop where Barbra was. Dick went stiff, his face palling as if the whole night was about to get ruined. Jay just calmly patted dicks back and told me that they are going to go get a ring and left me to do my thing.
I ran to the dress shop where I saw Barbra, Steph, and Rachel. They were all perusing dresses and contemplating which colour was best. I came in and scared the living lights out of them.
"Y/N," Steph scolded me, while trying to keep a straight face. We all ended up laughing. We calmed down and took serious matters at hand.