Chapter 9

Sasuke was exhausted.

It had been three days since Naruto's period started and the blonde was in pain.

Sasuke had been latched on to him for those two days. Keeping him warm and comfy.

Now, this wasn't why he was exhausted.

No the reason he was exhausted was that Kakashi had decided that they were slacking and pulled the Konoha genin into a joint exercise.

Sasuke had almost clawed Kakashi's eye out when he said Naruto had to participate.

So Naruto sat on the sidelines and cheered for his raven-haired alpha.

They were doing laps, practicing their aim and chakra control.

Sakura was complaining to Kakashi about the fact that Naruto got to sit out. She asked him if she could sit out too, but he refused.

After Sasuke's twenty lap's he made his way to Naruto.

He was sitting on a roundish rock that was allowing the blonde to receive heat from the sun.

Naruto handed Sasuke his water bottle and opened his leg's so that Sasuke could stand in between them.

The raven took a swig of his water and put the bottle down.

"How are you feeling?" Sasuke asked as he rubbed the blonde's back.

"I'm okay. Nothing hurts so I suppose those pills are working." Naruto said.

"That's good," Sasuke said as he snuggled into Naruto's neck and took a whiff of his scent.

"Your periods gonna end soon and your heat is near," Sasuke said.

"How do you know it's gonna end soon?" Naruto asked.

"Your scent. It's getting sweeter. It's intoxicating." Sasuke said as he lightly ran his nose over Naruto's scent glands.

Naruto giggled at Sasuke's affectionate gesture and put his arms around the raven's neck.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled out as she made her way toward the two. Her fists clenched and her pheromones released the scent of hatred.

Naruto whimpered at Sakura's loud outburst.

Sasuke growled at the fact that his Omega was in pain.

With Naruto's period came not only cramps, but his senses have heightened. His nose was much more sensitive and so were his ears.

It was his body's way of protecting itself from danger. It alerted him to any nearby people and Alphas or Betas.

The Omega body was not gonna take any chance of getting pregnant with an unwanted Alpha pup.

Sasuke turned his face sideways and activated his Sharingan. He send a deathly Sharingan glare toward the pinkette who stopped in her tracks.

She started crying and ran away.

Sasuke turned to Naruto, Sharingan still activated, and was surprised to feel his tiny Omega kiss right beside his eye.

"What was that for?" Sasuke asked.

"I don't know. I just wanted to." Naruto said as he snuggled into Sasuke's neck. His cheeks were dusted with a pink hue and the tips of his ears were pink too.

Sasuke just sighed and snuggled into his Omega.

Naruto hasn't left his side since his period started. He was afraid of going into heat and having another Alpha who wasn't Sasuke mate him.