Chapter 15

For the entire week, Konohamaru had been staying at the Uchiha compound.

Sasuke and Naruto had somehow become his parents overnight.

Sasuke more than Naruto, seeing as the blonde has been raising Konohamaru since he was six.

Now the familial things they do, you might ask.

Well turns out Sasuke is an overprotective father who would go as far as threatening other Alphas for picking on his quote-on-quote son.

Naruto on the other hand was a doting mother.

Konohamaru fell and scraped his knee and Sasuke could have sworn that Naruto had jumped up, ran into the house, grabbed the first aid kit, ran out of the house, and was next to Konohamaru before the raven could even get up.

The first aid kit is on the second floor in the main bathroom.

Naruto would snuggle with the younger Alpha every chance he got.

Sasuke would help Konohamaru with homework, while Naruto made dinner.

Naruto wasn't allowed to do it, because Sasuke knew he was just gonna do it for him.

Sasuke was also the only Alpha in Konohamaru's life that set a good example while Naruto was the perfect example of what Konohamaru should find in a mate.

Someone smart, kind, caring, submissive yet dominant.

"Naruto are you ready to go yet?" Sasuke yelled from downstairs.

It was Saturday and they had to be at the restaurant in about an hour. Konohamaru was out with some of his friends while Sasuke and Naruto got ready.

Sasuke was decked out in a nice pair of suit pants, a white shirt, a black tie, a grey vest, and black dress shoes.

"Almost. I just need to put on some light makeup," Naruto yelled back.

Sasuke just sighed and ran up the stairs. He found Naruto standing in front of the mirror just about to apply concealer to his face.

Sasuke took the bottle out of his hand and said, "You don't need it. You are too beautiful for it. Now come on because we don't want to miss lunch with the team and we don't want to be late."

Naruto had a beautiful black ankle-length dress with black pumps.

"But-"

"No buts, now let's go," Sasuke said as he pulled Naruto down the stairs.

He was making sure to take small steps because Naruto would fall and get hurt if Sasuke walked normally.

"Do you have everything?" Sasuke asked as he grabbed Naruto's black coat and threw it over the blonde's shoulders.

"Yeah. Do you?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke nodded as he slid his wallet into his pants pocket.

They locked the door and Naruto held onto Sasuke's arm as they walked toward the Akimichi Barbecue restaurant.

Sasuke had called in advance and asked for a large VIP table. Somewhere private and secluded so that if Shikamaru tried to attack him Sasuke could defend himself without fail.

Sasuke and Naruto arrived at the restaurant and both were quick to take their seats in a closed room. It wasn't hard to get the table. The manager jumped at the chance of Sasuke Uchiha wanting to eat at the restaurant with an entourage.

She was against it when she heard that Naruto would be part of it but didn't voice it. She was just very passive-aggressive.

Sasuke didn't take kindly to her and almost walked to the restaurant to kill her then and there.