Chapter 11

The next day both Naruto and Sasuke were laying in bed cuddled up with each other.

"Your so pretty," Sasuke said as he kissed his Omega's exposed shoulder.

Naruto just giggled and kissed Sasuke.

Sasuke pulled Naruto closer and turned on his back. Making Naruto lay on top of him.

"So pretty." He said again.

Naruto pulled them both up and straddled Sasuke's lap.

They were still naked because Naruto was too sore to get up and get dressed and Sasuke liked having skin-to-skin contact with his Omega.

"How does your back feel?" Sasuke asked as he rubbed circles on Naruto's back.

"Sore."

"Anything I can do to make the pain go away?" Sasuke asked.

"No, I will heal."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry so much Sasuke. I'm okay." Naruto said.

"I am just making sure," Sasuke said.

"My strong Alpha shouldn't worry about me too much," Naruto said.

"I'm your Alpha. I'm supposed to worry about you." Sasuke said.

"You worry too much. I'll be okay." Naruto said.

"Okay. If you say so then I won't worry too much." Sasuke said.

"Thank you," Naruto said as he kissed Sasuke's cheek.

Sasuke returned the kiss.

"We have to get up and take a bath," Sasuke said.

"No~" Naruto whined.

Sasuke chuckled and once again kissed Naruto on the head.

He carried Naruto towards the bathroom and ran a bath.

He walked back into their room and took their clothes out of the cupboard.

He walked back into the bathroom and put their clothes down on the toilet lid.

Naruto removed his head from Sasuke's neck and pulled the raven into a kiss.

Sasuke wasn't expecting it, but he welcomed it with open arms. He held Naruto tightly with one arm while he closed the taps with the other hand.

He climbed in and sat them both down in the warm water.

Naruto started slowly grinding on Sasuke's member.

The Alpha growled at his Omega's lewd display and pushed Naruto's hip's down and brought the movement to a stop.

"Calm down little Omega. You will get what you want as soon as I give it to you." Sasuke said.

Naruto's cheek flushed in embarrassment.

"That's good. Now lift yourself just a bit." Sasuke said.

Naruto did as told and Sasuke lined his semi-hard cock up with Naruto's entrance.

Naruto got the hint and started slowly sliding down Sasuke's dick. Sasuke threw his head back and closed his eyes. Groaning in pleasure at the moist and warm cavern.

Soon Naruto had Sasuke's cock buried to the hilt and slowly adjusting to the size and intrusion.

Now Naruto wasn't fully adjusted, but he's a masochist so he tried to ride the raven.

Sasuke just held his hands on Naruto's waist and held him still.

Naruto whined out, but Sasuke wouldn't budge.