Chapter 14

Sasuke was currently lying in bed arms crossed and brooding.

Kanohamaru had stayed the night. Turns out he had caught a cold.

Naruto didn't want to send him home in the cold and so Sasuke let him stay.

Then Naruto made sure that Kanohamaru was warm and comfy, in their bed.

So Sasuke was getting cockblocked by a kid that wasn't even his.

He decided, after a while, that he was done moping. So he got up and put on his training gear.

He can't sleep so he was going to make himself tired.

He walked out of his house and went straight towards the Uchiha training grounds.

It was a part of the woods that stood behind his house.

He quickly set up his targets and he practiced throwing his kunai.

The moon was the only source of light he had. It was all he needed.

~1 hour later~

Sasuke wasn't the least bit tired, but he was sweating.

He was drinking some water when he felt two arms circle around his waist.

He looked back and saw Naruto.

He was wearing his tight-fitting nightgown and had one of Sasuke's hoodies on. He also had his signature bunny slippers on.

"What are you doing out here? It's cold." Naruto said.

His big blue eyes were being illuminated by the moonlight and making him look like an angel.

He turned around and put his hands around Naruto's waist.

"If it's so cold then what are you doing out of bed?" Sasuke asked.

"You weren't in bed. So I came looking for you." Naruto said.

"Why? I thought you'd want Kanohamaru to be all warm and comfy." Sasuke said sarcastically as he pulled away from Naruto and walked toward his Kunai pouch.

He was gonna throw them at targets.

"Suke?" Naruto said as he walked closer to the raven.

Sasuke ignored him.

"Are you mad at me?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke still ignored him.

"Don't be mad at me," Naruto begged.

Sasuke still ignored him.

He was getting ready to throw his kunai at the target, but Naruto's whimpering made him stop and turn around.

Naruto's head was down and he was shaking. Sasuke could see tears falling onto the ground and he felt his heart clench.

He quickly put away his kunai and made his way over to Naruto.

He bend down and lifted Naruto's face. He quickly wiped the blonde's tears away and asked, "Why are you crying?"

"Because you're mad at me," Naruto said.

"Baby I'm not mad. Who said I was mad?" Sasuke asked.

"You didn't answer me and when I asked if you were mad you ignored me. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me." Naruto said through tears.

Sasuke just sighed and cradled the blonde in his arms by picking him up.

"I'm not mad at you baby. I'm never mad at you. I wasn't ignoring you because I was mad. I was upset, okay." Sasuke said as he stroked Naruto's hair.