Chapter 7

After Sasuke had gotten everything ready in his and Naruto's room he went back downstairs.

Naruto was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen. It smelled heavenly.

Shikamaru and Temari were having a cuddle session in their room. He saw them when he was coming down.

Ino and Hinata were both just chilling on the couch.

Choji was reading a cookbook that he found on the coffee table.

Lee and Gaara were both outside sitting on the grass. They were talking about something.

Neiji and Tenten were both sitting on another couch drinking tea and looking around for some more gossip.

Kiba and Kankuru were sat in a tree and making out. Yeah, they were very open about their relationship.

Shino was admiring the flora and fauna.

Sakura was, to Sasuke's relief, nowhere in sight.

Kakashi was reading his Icha-Icha paradise book.

Asuma and Kurenai were sitting on the couch, whispering to each other about things.

He didn't know what they were saying, he was too far away.

He turned and walked into the kitchen. Was he found his blonde in a frilly pink apron running up and down the kitchen?

"What are you making my little bee?" Sasuke asked with a small smile.

"Lasagne. Beef to be specific," Naruto said.

"Why that?" Sasuke asked.

"It's simple and easy," Naruto stated.

Naruto stood in front of the stove and mixed the herbs and extra ingredients with the mince.

Sasuke walked up to Naruto and circled his arm's around the blonde's waist.

"And here I thought that you were gonna give us something extravagant," Sasuke said.

"Nope. That's gonna be tomorrow night. This is fast and it's gonna fill everyone up too," Naruto said.

"So you're gonna take on the job as a head chef?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah. Kakashi-sensei can't exactly cook," Naruto said.

"You can say that again," Sasuke said.

"Or you can just like you know get your hands off my brother," Shikamaru said.

Both boys turned around and saw Shikamaru standing in the doorway. He had his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

"Shikaaaaaa~" Naruto whined.

"What?" The Nara asked.

"Don't be mean to Sasuke," Naruto said.

" I can be mean to Sasuke if I want to be," Shikamaru said.

"No you can't," Naruto said in protest.

"Yes I can, because he's getting with my little brother."

"Shika you have to be nice and if you're not I'm gonna tell aunty," Naruto said with a pout.

"Mom can say what she wants, but you and I both know that dad is gonna take my side," Shikamaru said.

"Why are you two so protective? I'm big enough to take care of myself," Naruto said with a huff.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes, walked towards his brother, and messed up his hair.

"Old enough or not. You're still my baby brother. That's not changing," Shikamaru said.