Now Hisoka was going against Bodoro. As expected, Hisoka won and Bodoro was badly injured. Don't worry old man,.. you won't die today.

Now, I was going up against Killua. Sorry Kill. Imma bout to let you win in the worst way possible. I raised up my hand "I-" "Hey! Put down your hand and fight me!" This child. Although,.. I don't think I thought this entirely through. I want Killua to pass. And I don't want that old man to die. Buutttt,.. I want him to go back to the Zoldycks so that he can tell his dad about Gon.

"Hahh, ok." I'll let him go against Illumi. I'll just use Illumi's ability right after on him so that he doesn't do anything rash. When I looked back in the direction he was, he was no where to be found. I turned around and just in time I dodged him. "Come on. Focus. I wanted an interesting match." He sighed.

I opened my book and looked for something that won't seriously injured him before Illumi kills me. "Hurry up. You're taking to long." "Calm down Kill." I drew a small circle behind me, hiding it from Killua and before he could notice, I grabbed onto his leg and pulled it through. "Haha, look, it's your foot." I said as I pointed at his leg that came through the circle next to me. "Should I close it and see what happens." I said as I smiled at him and tilted my head.

"You won't do that because then if I die, you won't pass." "Fair point." I entirely pulled him through my circle and and threw him across the room. "Hey, you ok" "Ofcourse I am." He sprang back up and pitched toward me but I just dodged him. "Come on. Your book looks like it has alot of stuff. Use it dammit." Is this kid really that blood thirsty.

I just got out of my fighting stance and lazily flipped through my book. Which one won't kill him is my question. My 'parents' only ever took me on dangerous missions with them so I got dangerous abilities. It's only when I had my free time that I'd get the normal ones.

(Note: she says 'parents' in quotes like that because she still doesn't accept the fact that they are her new ones.)

"Hey, Kill. Give up would you. I'm not up to fighting a kid. That green dude might fight you though." I said as I pointed in Illumi's direction. "No. You got interesting powers." Ah geez. Maybe I should just hurt him a bit and make him want to give up. Or, maybe,.. use his fear against him. Way stronger opponents thay he can't beat that is.

Lucky,... hahaaa, I have this one I never thought I'd ever need. To be honest, I was contemplating ripping out this page from my book but I guess it's good. This power basically let's me look at someone's aura and copy it. I won't get their powers but I will get the aura they give off and I can bend it at will. The person I got this from basically just uses this ability as a bluff to escape or get stuff. So let's just call this the bluff ability. And even though I don't get to copy their powers with this ability, it doesn't really matter since I can copy anyone's ability already.

All I have to do is look at the person I wish to copy the aura from and it'll work. I knew just the right person. I turned my gaze to Illumi and when it is registers, I'll make it so that it'll be super high. "Focus, Y/n." Killua said as he appeared behind me, with his hands in the pointy version. I kept on dodging until it finally registered it.

As he was about to land a hit on me, he froze when I let out the aura. Sorry bout this Killua,.. the trauma that's basically just a needle in your head that illumi put, pftt, sorry, I shouldn't laugh. While I was having the conversation in my head, I saw him stop in his spot and started to walk back a bit. I looked around and everyone was feeling it to. Even Illumi! Bro, it's your aura. Hisoka just had a grin on his face which faded away when I stared blankly at him and everyone else stepped back.

Geez, is his aura this bad. I can't fell it that much since I'm using it. "Where are you going, Killua." I finally said as I started walking towards him. He didn't speak. His fists were clenched and he was looking down. Ayo, he better not hold a grudge after this. He wanted me to fight back.