Searching for shadow

Back in Neverland
Hey Peter, what are you doing? I was playing hide and seek with Shadow, but now I can't find him. Don't worry Peter I'm sure we'll find him. If you can't then we can panic. No I can't panic, you know I can't! come on guys let's get searching! Yes Sir. Peter Sir! The boys said saluting. Great now let's move out troops, spread out let's find my Shadow.

They searched and searched and searched for hours, and hours, but no success was found. Oh Shadow where are you?! Come on Shadow, I'm done playing, please come out now! He called out, but there was nothing, no mischievous laughter, or a dark patch hiding somewhere where there shouldn't be, there was nothing.

Come on Peter it's getting to be late, we're exhausted! Let's go back to the hideout and have you tell us one of those girl's bedtime stories. Bedtime stories? Say that's it! What's it? Bedtime stories, that girl's bedtime stories. The boys just scratched their heads confused.

Go get Tink. I need her to come with me, back to Earth. So they sent Tink back to him from Pixie Hallow, and Peter told her what happened. She nodded her head with a dingle of bells noise, and they decided to fly away all the way back to Earth, where it was also evening.

Back where I had been, Brother and Farrah were sleeping next to me in bed. We were only in bed, because Brother insisted to keep me warm so that I wouldn't catch a cold. I rolled my eyes at him when he said that. I allowed my shadow to be apart from me as I slept if she wanted to, then that way she could talk to Brother. They seemed to really enjoy each other's company.

So right before bed, I asked Brother to hand me my hairbrush. Brother or Farrah could you please hand me that hairbrush? He nodded at me giving it to me. Thank you. I said. As I brushed my hair, I sang some songs, as Farrah and Brother made shadows of my words. Some of these songs included

all Disney songs, yet still. And I watched as Farrah and Brother danced around the bedroom as I sang, and the shadow pictures ran around the room too. Then I watched my shadow friends leaping with joy, at the next song I started singing

 I giggled along as I sang the song, I loved watching the shadow creatures dance around my room. Ok Brother, and Farrah let's go to sleep now. I said taking my necklace off and setting it on the desk.

I heard a small jingle of bells outside the window when I went to make sure Brother hadn't closed it. As soon as I said the name Farrah, I could've sworn I heard a faint voice ask about her. Farrah? I turned my head to the voice. Farrah? I heard the same voice call out. Something about that name drew me to go see where that voice had been coming from.

It was a voice that I feel like I've heard before, but anyone could hear this voice and recognize it as the one and only Peter Pan. Hello? I asked looking out my window. I never expected to get an answer back.