Family heritage

So you remember how I was telling Peter about that family heritage project for school, and of course he was like aw that's no fun? Well Now I think going back to my home, where I'm actually from and learning about who I really am gave me a lot of information to an able to do this project. So now arriving back to the foster home with Jade, no one suspected a thing.

It was like we never even left. No time had passed since I'd left. It was still late at night even. I got into my pjs to get ready for bed, when I realized something. Then I saw something else. I saw my shadow, and she waved to me wondering why I looked upset or confused. Then I heard laughter. Oh no! I thought.

I know who's laughter that was. Brother is that you? He just laughed. Go home I told him. He just laughed flying around the room. Farrah chasing after him. As new laughter filled the room. Farrah come back! I called after my shadow. Freya what's wrong? Jade asked me. Jade you don't have to call me that anymore. I told her.

I can't find my notebook. It had all my notes for my project/paper about my family in it. Well I'm sure its not a problem. What makes you say that? Well why would you need that in the first place? Jade I wrote everything down in it. Yeah, but you didn't need to do that. What do you mean? I mean how many people can say that they're really from a distant plant and has a legendary twin brother, who's parents are from a fairytale, and got to meet pirates and make both sides get along with each other, and has magic powers?!

I guess you're right Jade. I know I'm right Farrah. *ug* Did that feel weird to you too? Only just a little that will get some getting used to. Especially if your the only one who calls me Farrah and everyone else will still cal me Freya. I'd still need it for other work though. It's my favorite notebook. It's your only notebook. Oh Brother. I called to him.

He flew down. I'm so lucky you don't listen to me. He gave me a strange look. Will you pretty please go back home and find my notebook its really important to me that I have it? He laughed nodding his head and zooming off. Not an hour later he returned with it. I will never understand how a shadow carries real objects. I said giggling shaking my head. Thank you. Now if you would be so kind as to return to Peter please that would lovely.

He tipped his hat and left out the room. Goodbye Brother. I called out. He waved goodbye too as he zoomed off back home. I didn't know if this would work, but it would be worth a try. I wrote a letter to Peter telling him I made it back safe and sound, and sent him my love, and that Jade says hello too. And I kissed it and hugged it my chest sprinkling some of my magic on it and sent it on its way hoping it would get there.

Suddenly we heard voices. Freya.... I had a bad dream. Lily one of the littlest girls called out. Did you now Lily? It's ok, do you want me to sing a song? Can you tell me a Peter Pan story? Of course sweetie. In fact I have a new story to tell you all, so wake the other girls. It's too late for that, we're already up.

Sh, lets be quite though. You have to promise to believe me, because this is a true story. They all oohed and ahhed sitting up straight to listen to my story. After they promised I started telling them Jade and I's adventure. I didn't even need to convince them to believe me they just did, because well it makes sense.

The next day at school was presentation. When I got called up, well David's wife is also my teacher so.... Then a girl was like.... She's a foster child how can she have anything for family heritage? I didn't let that stop me. I told the story, and as I told the story her eyes lit up. Freya, do you have anything to show us? Um.... Oh yes I have this magic pendant that I always where around my neck.

I took it out. Freya sweetie where did you get that necklace? IDK I've always had it. That's not magic its just a necklace. One of the other children said. It is magic and I can prove it. I blew at it and dust flew off it. And kids started floating above their seats. And if I need to prove it more, watch this.... I started singing and my hair went back to its natural red and my eyes started to sparkle their natural purple color.

Our teacher gasped. Mary Margret what's wrong? I asked her. Um..... Nothing sweetie I just I have to go call my husband real quick I'll be right back, good job Freya, you may take your seat now. Later when a different teacher came in to watch us everyone was talking about me and my family. I was asked to report to the principals office. The principal said that unless I could prove my story wasn't a made up fairytale or do cheap magic tricks, that he kept trying to figure out how I did it, then I would be expelled, or suspended.

He sent me home. When our teacher came back she wanted to know where I was, the other teacher said I had been sent to the principal for lying and telling fairytales. And my punishment. But she knew I wasn't lying she would just have to prove it. Because she was my mother.