Jealous females are the best kinds of females

Aboard Hook's ship now, where he was catching a cold, Smee was taking care of him, when he mentioned to Hook that Peter had banished Tinkerbelle on the account that she tried to have Wendy killed, since Tink is so mighty jealous. And that gave Hook a great idea. Since Tiger Lily got saved, and he couldn't pin us against each other, or hurt Peter, that he could at least trick Tink into thinking that they were agreeing with how terrible Peter was, and get her to betray him.

Now feeling better, Smee went to go fetch Hook his nicest coat, and shiniest hook. And a bottle of rum. So, what's the plan captain? The plan Smee, is of course, that you will go ashore and get Tinkerbelle to come with you back to the ship, and maybe, just maybe we'll get her to show us where Peter's hideout is. Aye, Aye sir, that's a very good plan.

Back with the Indians, there was a bonfire going, the boys had been released once Tiger Lily was safe and sound. Ah, Flying eagle and Fallen Snow, welcome back. Thank you both for returning my daughter to me. No problem. He soon crowns Peter the leader, and the boys at all asking the Chief questions. Oh, I believe boys that, those answers can be answered in song. Hit it. 

Everyone started celebrating, and was wearing the traditional Indian face paint. When Tiger Lily started dancing with Peter, and Wendy had been sent to go bring the firewood, after being scolded that she couldn't join in when she got back, she dropped said firewood and got mighty jealous, just like Tink had, when she saw Peter and Tiger Lily together. I turned to her and frowned.

Wendy said something about wanting to go home, and I figured, no one would miss me if I followed after her. Wendy come back! I called after her. And off to he HQ we went, and we sat on the hay bed thing, while she sat there with her arms crossed, looking less than thrilled. I cant really tell you that he's always this way, and I know how he is and that he's always a pain, since I haven't been around him that long, but you have to remember that Peter is just a boy, he's never going to grow up, and now I won't either.

He's always going to be this way. Well, if this is how things are going to be, and if this is how people act when they don't learn to grow up, then maybe my father was right. Now, now Wendy you don't mean that. What do you keep carrying that camera around with you for? I have a project for school to do, and I've been taking pictures of things that go on here, and at home.

I'm supposed to do two songs, one that means something to us, and the other I'm supposed to write, and its supposed to be a true story, but when I was in Neverland the first time and I came back to talk about family heritage, it didn't go so well, and now I need proof. See, I'll tell you my story.

But I know your story, I tell it to my brothers all the time. You were brought to the foster home, and turned mortal, you were alone except for Jade. You didn't have anywhere to go or really a place to call home at the time, for one you had no idea who your family was, and all the other girls except Jade just looked after themselves. They didn't care about you, so it was as if the only friend you had aside from Jade was the man in the moon.

Yeah, but sometimes he's not always around. Then you sing all the time, and you'd discovered Peter's shadow that you named Brother and at the time you named your shadow Farrah. And Tink and Peter were always there listening to your stories and songs, even if you never knew it, until you caught him one time, and he wanted to pull you along to Neverland, and you took Jade with you.

You knew he was so he didn't need to tell you who he was. And promised from then on you'd never be lonely and then he took you both to Neverland where you soon met everyone and got captured by Hook and his crew, and he told you who you were, and it turns out you were a lost boy from Neverland, except you're a girl, and soon Farrah became Freya and Freya became Farrah.

And for a while you just wrote magic notes to each other, and when you do come to Neverland, you always hang out with your brother, and because your sister is his fiancé he can't hurt you or Peter, but he took a liking to you anyways, but Hook still would like to capture him, so you're always on the run from him, even if you yourself allow yourself to get captured and not captured by Hook and his crew and join them for tea and cookies.

And you've run away from reality, and Neverland is really your home and really you are a lost boy, and here, you're as free as you want to be, but your parents are back home in Main, under a spell that had been created by the once evil queen, that is now nice now and now you all just decided to live there for now, and soon you'll be able to come home to Neverland for real and now because of this Regina Queen you and the other girls in the foster home like it there now because of a spell she cast on Britney the foster care keeper the foster mom.

And your parents have a plan. And now with the help of pixie dust because of Tink, and your powers you were able to go to Neverland, and when your feet touched the sand, Freya had been leading the way, as your shadow like Neverland was drawing her in. Even though you'd never had been there before. And since then, you've been a lost boy from Neverland really if you think about.

And Hook will always be trying to capture Peter. How do you know that much? Well gee girl stories come from somewhere.. Well then that's true, now I have Peter and Tinkerbelle and now you Wendy to add to my story, and well I guess Hook too, he's not part of "my" story, but he did help me, and he's not my enemy, and he's going to be family someday because of our sister.

And someday I can really call Neverland home, when I'll be allowed to come home for good. And I'll never grow up and will always be free, someday, but as long as I'm here, I am, until I have to go back. Yeah, I need to go home so that I can grow up, I guess I'm ready to grow up now, after all that's been going on here. I can't really say I'm glad to hear that, but follow your heart, it has the right answer.

Speaking of Tink, where is she? Peter banished her for nearly getting you killed remember? IDK where she is. I haven't seen her since then I hope she's ok. But she wasn't ok. Smee had gone and brought her to the ship, to try and convince her to tell him where Peter's hideout was. And once they tricked her, she told them where it was, and fell right into the trap.

Just as long as he didn't hurt him. Which he couldn't anyways, myself and Emma would skin him alive, and serve his head on sliver platter. He had to be a good almost brother in law, and keep his word not hurt Peter, and X marks the spot.