Our legend grows

It feels like forever since then. But even a week is too long to me. I miss Peter, and Tink and Hook, and well everybody. I'm glad I get to see my parents, and the rest of my family, but my heart longs for his return. Jade tries to cheer me up, but I push her away. I don't sing or tell stories as much anymore, Freya doesn't pop off of me, Brother doesn't visit. Life goes on, but I still never age. Neverland is where I long to be, I haven't gotten a letter back from him in about a week. My power grows with every belief in us both, but I haven't bothered to use it either much.

Then one day, everything changed. A dark shadow wondered into my room late one night. Farrah, Farrah look, wake up, wake up. It's him it's Brother, he's back! Tears form in my eyes wishing it was true. No he's not Jade, Peter's not coming back. I call in groggy tired sad voice, as I pull the covers up higher around me. No, he is, it's real, he's here, Farrah get up! Leave me alone! I get out of bed and go to the window, and open it back up. Tears brim my eyes and threaten to fall.

Two songs come to mind as I look out into the sky, looking for the place I call home. 

Farrah, you're singing again. This is wonderful! No, I'm just trying not to continue to lose hope. Brother prove to her you're here. He taps his chin, and suddenly I hear music, the beautiful music of Peter's Pan flute. I turn around, wipe my tears. A dark shadow, appears in front of me, with a tissue. A ghostly embrace wraps his arms around me. "I'm back Farrah, I wish I could stay, I need Freya to come with me." I've missed you, you and your counter part and everyone.

"Your legend is growing Farrah Snow Pan." I know Brother I can feel it. There is no place I wish I was more than on Neverland, forever and ever. "You'll get your chance." "Come on Freya, break off, and lets go." "I thought you'd never ask." She "says" peeling off of me. Where are you going? "To a believer's house. To the one you usually write about." I've been hiding there sometimes." "I'm thinking about going back there again tonight, he'll come looking for me."

"When he comes here first, follow him out." Are you coming Jade? Nah, you go, this is your family. Go, have fun. When he gets here, and I leave for as long as we'll be gone there, I'll miss you, but when we return it will be like I never even left. I know. Take your time. But be back by the time we have those choir things. *Ug* first in class and now in choir, they believe me now, but only in that class. Two songs one that means something to us and one that's true, and we have to make photos of the true one.

I know. And one has to be self written. I know. The true one has to be self written. I know. "Well see ya later." Bye! I leave the window open, and crawl onto the window seat bed thing. And curl up and close my eyes again. Good night Jade. Sweet dreams Farrah. Have fun in Neverland. I will. We were just going to bed here, but in England, it was not that late yet. That's where Freya and Brother were heading. Else where, Peter and Tink emerge from Neverland's star, and come to Earth, and straight to where I live.

Farrah? I hear a familiar voice call my name in sing song. Wake up, he calls again. Farrah, wake up. I yawn, and rub my eyes from sleep. Wrapping my arms around the shadowless figure that's appeared in my room after so long. I can't believe you're back! I missed you so much! I missed you too, he says hugging me back. I missed you too Tink. She gives my finger a hug. I assume you're looking for Brother. You assume correctly little lady. Well what are we waiting for, let's go.

Go where? I know something you don't know, I sang. I go over to my desk, pick up my pendant, putting it around my neck. I use my magic to change outfits (outfit 2) Wow, that feels so good to use my magic for little things like changing clothes. G-D I miss using magic. Why haven't you been? Long story, I say with a frown. One I don't want to get into. You're here now that's what matters to me most. Is Jade coming? No, she was invited, but she doesn't want to come this time.

Oh ok. Lead the way. Don't mind if I do. Snowflake. I whisper, as my wings appear. Let's go. I'll race you there. Hey that's not fair! IDK where we're going! Farrah come back?! He laughs chasing after me. Can't catch me I call to him teasingly. Like brother like sister I guess. He picks up speed, as do I. And away we go off to England to find our missing shadows. To be continued in England.