Chapter 1 ~Edited~

Hey, I'm Alex and I just lost my best friend, his name was Ty. He left me for a popular group that call themselves Team Crafted. I actually have a crush on him, so now I don't know if I hate him or love him. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you a little about myself. I have teal hair and dark blue tips. I usually wear my black beanie since I only have one beanie. I also only have one pair of shoes, which are a pair of black converses, I only have 7 pairs of jeans and shirts and 1 dress. This is all because my dad hates me and wished that i was never born but my mom is the reason why I actually have something.

Start of the story

*BEEP BEEP* I woke up and slapped the alarm clock a few times until it finally turned off. I slowly got out of bed before heading over to my closet. I grabbed a One Direction tee and black pants. I put my beanie on over my now straight and brushed hair. I grab my converses and put them on. I grabbed my backpack, which is black and blue with a Minecraft key chain on it. I looked at the clock to find that it was 7:15, great I have 40 minutes before I have to be there for school. I decided to go get an apple from the store, so that I have something healthy and safe to eat.

I get to the store and I see the worst possible thing. Ty is here, but by the looks of it he is alone, hopefully. I walk into the store and go to the section with the apples in it. "Hey whatcha doing here Ms.poor" a voice says from behind. I turn around to see Jason standing there with his signature blue and black hat on his head. Great, just what I need, a beat down from the most mature one. "oh yeah you can't talk" he said in a whiny voice. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ty walking over here, a scowl on his face but concern in his eyes.

"You know what, I got to go" I said quietly before I start to walk away but Jason grabs my arm."Oh no you don't you need your morning beat down. Ty stops next to Jason. He doesn't look happy either. Jason pulls on my arm until we went through the back door that leads to the alley behind the building. That's when I notice that they were all here because the rest of the team is standing at the entrance of the alley. Mitch walks over and punches me in the face making me fall backwards. They all start kicking me everywhere they can hit. I try not to cry and deal with the pain but it was too much. The tears slowly start falling.

"HA HA she's crying" I opened my eyes for the first time since I started getting bullied by them. I then notice that Ty and Adam aren't kicking me and are of to the side with sad faces. It is then at that moment I then black out.

I wake up in a white room that blinds me when I first open my eyes, making me blink a couple of times. When my eyes finally did adjust to the room I noticed that it was a hospital room. The nurse comes in and notices that I was awake. She didn't say anything and just left to do something. I look around and found nothing. Geez I have no-one. I close my eyes for a second. Then I hear the door open again and I open my eyes. There was a doctor holding a few tubes and a needle. I start freaking. I absolutely hate needles. I freak out, but they hold me down as they put the needle in my arm. Slowly my eyes close and darkness surrounds me.

_Hello people, I have re-read through this book cause I was bored and realized just how bad the grammar and spelling are. So, I shall fix this story so that it isn't as bad._