Chapter 3 ~Edited~

Alex's POV^^^^^

I finish with the cuts, so I go downstairs to get an apple. I was half way up the stairs when I hear a knock at the door. I look out the window from where I was on the stairs and saw the rest of team crafted. I walked up the stairs faster and went into my room, locking it behind me. I sat on my bed as I ate the apple. I could hear all the boy's running around the house. I felt really tired, so I changed into my pj's and jumped into bed.

I wake up and looked at the clock. It was only 4 a.m, and knowing I won't be able to fall back asleep, I get up to get changed. I walk over to my door and realize it's locked. I then remember that I locked it the night before and checked to see if I could hear them moving around if they stayed up too late. I couldn't, so I open the door and there they were, half in and half out of Jason's room. I cursed quietly and go back into my room, re-locking it.

I go over to my computer and watched Ihascupquake. I watch youtube videos until it was 6. I get up and open my door to see if they were still asleep. Yep, they were. I close my door and organize my room, mainly cause the room was dirty and I still had to unpack somethings. That took until 7. That's when I finally heard movement outside the door. I sat quietly in my room for 15 minutes until I heard their footsteps go down the stairs and out the front door, stopping to talk for a bit before actually leaving. I open my bedroom door and noticed that Jason was next to the door. He sighed as I went to the bathroom. I get done in the bathroom and I opened it slowly before walking across the hall to my room. Not long after I hear a knock at my door.

"Its me, Jason." he said, his voice muffled from the door. I open the door, as I was still standing next to it. He was standing there with a box in his hands, his index finger tapping against it. He took my hand and put the box in it before he walks away to his room. I close the door and sit down on my bed. I open up the box to find a necklace and it had a picture of the galaxy imprinted on it. I hug the box before put the necklace on my neck and look into the mirror.

I need to thank him, but not right now. Right now I'm hungry, so I go down to the kitchen to grab a pop-tart. I head back up to my room and close the door behind me. I sit down on my bed and eat my pop-tart as I look through my phone. When I get done eating the pop-tart, I put my hair up in a ponytail, putting on some leggings and a tank-top before I put on my tennis shoes. I walk outside and I start jogging. I jog over to subway and get a subway to eat since the jogging made me hungry. When I'm done with the sub, I start jogging back to the house.

I get to the door and slowly open the door before I quickly walk up to my room, closing it behind me. I hear loud talking that I only got one word from. Vacation. After the talking from downstairs are done talking, I hear footsteps come up to my room before I hear a knock at my door. I open up the door and there stood Mrs. Probst.

"Hey" she say.
"I'm going to be bring you to get some new clothes, so you have clothes for our vacation to Disney World in Florida".