Chapter 18

Alex's Pov

I woke up and remembered what happened yesterday. I sigh and get out of bed. I go over to my window and look out. I sigh again and open my closet and look through the dresses when my maid rushes through the door.

"Hi Lucy" I said.

"Hi miss what are you look for in a look today" Lucy says.

"Im looking for one that I can just walk around in not a fancy smancy dress" I said

"Okay" she said. I sit on the edge of my bed as she goes through my closet and look for a dress. I ended up wearing a tealish color dress that is short and then it has a thin fabric around the back so it looks like the dresses where its short in the front and long in the back.

She then gets me a small necklace that has a small fairy on it and then blue studs. She brushed y hair and braided it. I look in the mirror and i looked beautiful again.

"Thanks Lucy" I said sadly.

"You sound sad miss, why" Lucy asked.

"Lucy, I never wanted to be here...Xander kidnapped me cause I said no to being his girlfriend but I like someone else, we were dating but I told him I needed a break from him until he calmed down" I said.

"Oh im sorry miss" she says.

"Do you know if this place has a garden" I ask her.

"Yeah it has a garden want to go there"

"Yes please" I said. We walked out my door and down the stairs to the main floor. She started walking down this long hallway until she got to a glass door.

"This is the garden"

"Thanks" I said opening the door and walking in.

I gasped at the sight. It was the most beautiful garden ever. I walked on the path as more and more flowers start appearing. The flowers open up and there is a clearing where there is a little platform and some seats on the floor and on the platform.

There on the side of the platform was a stereo. I walk over to the stereo and looked to see what music is in it. I smile and put it in not playing it though. I walk onto the stage and moved the chairs off of it. I walked to the stereo and started playing the song and run up to the stage. I start dancing to Up All Night by One Direction.

---------SONG--------

It feels like we are living in fast forward

And not a moment passing by

The party's ending but its now or never

Nobody's going home tonight

Katy Perrys on replay,

shes on replay

Dj got the floor to shake,

the floor to shake

and people going all the way,

yeah all the way

Im still wide awake

I wanna stay

Up all night and jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night and find a girl

and tell her shes the one

Hold onto the feeling and never let it go

Cause we got to go now