Chapter 15

Alex's Pov

I'm sitting in the waiting room still. I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"Anyone here to see Mitch Hughes" A nurse says. I stand up.

"Okay follow me" she said walking away. I follow her and she leads me to a room.

"Here is his room" she says. I open the door and walk in. I see Mitch laying on the bed facing the window. He turns his head towards me when I open the door.

Hey" he says.

"Hia" I said. I walk over to the seat and sit down next to him.

"I want to say thanks for saving me from my dad" I said and looked down.

"Its okay no need to thank me, I did it because I wanted to so I can save you so you know I'm not the bully I was before" He said. I look up at him.

"Really" I asked.

"Really" he said. I smile. Then the doors open and the guys come in. Jerome comes rushing over and hugs Mitch.

"Jerome....I...need....air" Mitch breathed out. Jerome lets go of him quickly and sits down on the other chair. Ty comes over to me and stand by me. The rest just stand there not knowing what to do really.

"Thanks Mitch for helping to protect Alex" Ty says. The girls come over to me and give me a hug. "No problem Ty" Mitch said.

"Ill be right back" I said standing up. I walk to the door and down the hall to the hospital cafe. I end up getting fruit. I sit at one of the tables and start eating the fruit. I started daydreaming when I was eating that I didn't notice Jerome walking over to me and sitting down next to me.

Jerome's Pov

Alex walks out and down the hall.

"Mitch do you really love her" Ty says in a sad tone. Mitch looked over at me and I gave him a look that says 'Its easier to tell him'. Mitch sighs.

"Yeah, I do love her" he says. Ty looks down looking defeated."But I don't have a chance with her since she is with you and I could never take her away from you" Mitch says. Ty looks up and gives a fake smile.

"Im gonna go get something to eat" I said leaving the room. I walk down the hall way and into the cafe. I get a sandwich and look for a place to sit down and see Alex sitting by herself and it looks like she is in a daydream. I walk over to her and sit down next to her.

"Hey Alex" I said poking her shoulder. She jumps and looks at me.

"Oh its just you" she said relieved.

"Yeah, its just me" I said. She sighs.

"Jerome can I tell you something that you cant tell anyone about" she said.

"Yeah sure what do you need" I say being helpful.

"I'm having trouble on who I love....I love Ty and everything but I think im starting to fall in love with....uhm.....well lets say I'm falling in love with....Mitch" I just stare at her.

"Are you serious" I said. "Uhm yeah" she said blushing.

"I would of told Jason or Adam this but I just feel like they would tell Ty or Mitch and not keep it a secret" she said. she trusted me to keep this a secret.

"So you trust me?" I said.

"Yeah" she said. We finished eating and threw away our leftover foods.