Chapter 8

Alex's POV

Lauren was taized but it was to late. Ty blacked out and i freaked. The security guard called for an ambulance and that stuff but i was next to Ty the whole entire time. The door opened and the paramedics came in and the security guard had to lift me up and put me on the bed. Jason came over and hugged me. I started crying.

"You can go with him to the hospital" one of the paramedics says. I nod and get up and follow them. We went down into the lobby and outside. It was nighttime so it was chilly.

I shivered and got into the back with Ty. Jason and Adam were allowed to come so they got in on the other side. I sit in silence for the ride there. We got there and me, Adam and Jason had to wait in the living room. I sat there and let the tears drip off of my face.

 "We are hear to see Ty Lox, we got a call and we came as soon as possible" the voice said. I look up and see Mitch and them. I tapped Jason who was asleep."Jason look who's here" i whispered. He looks up. "Dang it" Jason says.

Jerome must've heard because he turns around. He looks sad then mad but when he looks at me hes sad again. He looks down. I look down to.

"All visitors for Ty Lox come with me" a nurse says. Me and Jason stand up. So do the boys. "We came with him to the hospital on the ambulance" Jason said. "Okay come with me" the nurse said.

We all follow her. A few more tears fall down my face but i wipe them away. She stops in front of a door. "I'm sorry but only two can come in at a time" she said. "Me and her will go" Jason said pointing to me.

We walk in and take a seat on either side of the bed. I look at Ty and his neck is all red. His eyes are still closed. I lean forward and kiss him on the cheek.

His eyes flutter open.

He looks at me and smiles. He opens his mouth like hes about to say something. He then gets a worried face and presses a button that signal for a nurse. A few seconds later a nurse comes in.

 "Oh good your awake" she said. Ty points at his throat. "Oh yeah you might not be able to talk for a few days" she said. I hear Jason gasp but i just sit here stunned.

 I look back over at Ty. "Well you two better leave and come back tomorrow so that the other people that came here can also see him. I get up and walk out oly to get pushed to the ground.

"You cannot date or kiss Ty, MY friend" Mitch says. "Her and Ty can date whoever they want" said Jerome. Mitch turns around.

"What did you say" he said.

"You heard me" Jerome said and walked over to me and helped me up. "Her and Ty can date whoever they want and right now they want to date each other" Jerome says a little louder this time.

"Whatever" says Mitch. Him and Ian went into the room. Quinton comes over to us. "I wanna say im sorry for everything that I did to you" he says. "I forgive you" I give him a hug.

Ty's POV

Alex and Jason leave. I heard people speaking in the hallway. Then Mitch and Ian come in. "How can you date a girl like her" Mitch said angrily.

"Because I loved her before I became friends with Jason which became having to be friends with you jerks and you guys new that i liked her and that is the reason that you bullied her" I said. Mitch and Ian stood there. After a minute or two I see a tear fall down Mitch's face.

 "I bullied her to get to you because I was jealous" Mitch finally says. "Why" i ask. "Because I loved her to" he said. I got mad.

'"THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO BULLY HER, I CUT BECAUSE YOU BULLIED HER AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP AND THEN YOU COME HERE AND SAY YOU LOVED HER BUT YET YOU BULLIED HER BECAUSE YOU WERE JEALOUS OF ME" i scream knowing that she probably heard but i didn't care.

Mitch also knew so after i said that he stormed out of the room with and also angry Ian.

Then Jerome and Quinton come into the room with a quizzical face on. I looked at them angrily. "We apologized to Alex and said we are sorry for what we did" Quinton said. My face went face to normal. "Okay" I said.

"Are you really dating Alex" Jerome asks.

"Yeah"

"Do you mind if we ask but what exactly happened that got you into the hospital" Quinton asks.

I start from the very beginning from when we got off the plan to when that guy kissed her to what happened to Lauren.

____________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys sorry that ui havent been on for a while. I have to catch up on homewrok and stuff since i have a D in math. and I have to get it up to go on a chior trip which is coming up in about 2 WEEKS OMG. I like to go on chior trips even thou it is only me 2nd time ever going. Well gotta go.