Chapter 19

Alex's Pov

We get out of the car and everyone comes to greet me. I hug everyone.

"Guys this is Lucy, Lucy this is Quentin the fish, Jerome the Bacca, Adam the budder king, Mitch the Benja, Jason the space man, Ian the derp...well sometimes and Jordan the person i don't know about yet" I say pointing to everyone when I say there name.

"Hey, I am not a fish I am an AMPHIBIAN" Quentin yells.

"Okay okay" I say walking past him and into the house. I go up to my room and fall onto my bed.

"I missed this" I say. I walk over to my closet and open it. I smile. I grab an outfit and put it on the bed. I lock my door and get dressed. I grab the dress and look at it. I sigh and put it in my closet. I go to my bathroom and grab makeup remover and remove the makeup. I go into my room and grab a black beanie and put it on.

I unlock my door and walk out. I stop walking and look down at the floor. I look back at my room and sigh. I walk over to the stairs and look down to see Mitch and Jerome talking. I smile. I hear a noise from behind me. I turn around to see Ty.

"Hey, uhm are you done taking a break from me"

"No im not done and maybe I will never be done taking a break from you" I say as I turn around and walk down the stairs. I get to the bottom and start walking into the kitchen when someone steps in front of me. I look up to see Jerome.

"You have to forgive him sooner or later" he says.

"No I don't" I say walking around him. I hear a sigh from behind me. I walk into the kitchen to see Jordan in there.

"Hey Jordan" I say. He looks up.

"Hey" he says.

"So what was everyone doing when I was gone" I ask.

"Well they kept on searching for that weird castle thing that you were in" Jordan says.

"Hey that castle wasn't weird it was beautiful" I say rudely. Jordan opens up his mouth to say something but closes it.

"That place was nice the people there were nice except for Xander" I say sounding ruder.

"Well that place defiantly changed you, you turned into a rude, selfless person" Jordan says standing up and walking out.

"I am not selfless" I say. I get up and walk into the room to go back upstairs. I was about to go up the stairs when someone grabs my wrist. I turn around to see Mitch.

"Do not touch me, It is impolite" I say. He backs off.

"Okay im sorry I was gonna ask you.....you know what never mind see ya later" Mitch says walking away. I roll my eyes and walk up the stairs and into my room.

"This place is a dump" I think out loud. I lift my hand up to grab my computer but instead of grabbing it it started to float. I take my hand back and it falls back down on the desk. I stare at it for a moment. I turn around and think of the walls being pink I close my eyes and imagine it.

I put my hand up and opened my eyes to see my walls pink. I gasp. Its so pretty. I close my eyes and think of neon pink pillow and blanket. I open my eyes and see it neon pink. I smile. I walk into my bathroom and look in the mirror.

I close my eyes and imagine my hair black. I open my eyes to see my hair down to my waist and black. I smile. I take off my beanie and throw it into a cabinet.

I close my eyes and imagine me in a light pink dress that flows around my ankles, Its strapless and has a brown belt around the waist. I think of my hair up in a braided bun. I open my eyes.

I smile and grab my purse. I walk out of my bathroom and into my room. I close my eyes and imagine pink wedges with wooden heels. I open my eyes and look down to see the shoes. I smile and walk out of my room. I look back and forth and then walk down the hall and stop at the stairs.

I look down to see Jordan and Mitch talking near the door. I smile and start walking down the steps. I hear a gasp come from down the stairs. I look back up to see Mitch and Jordan staring at me with their mouths open. I got to the bottom of the stairs and walked over to them. I put my hands underneath their chins and push them up.

"You could catch a fly in your mouth and that's disgusting" I said. I walk over to the door and open it. I look back over at them and winked at Mitch. I walk out the door and started walking.

I walked all the way to Amber's Diner. I walk in and sit down in a booth. A waiter comes over.

"What would you like"

"I would like a cup of tea please" I say.

The waiter walks away. I look out the window. I hear footsteps and a person sitting next to me. I look over to see a boy around my age with blonde hair and blue eyes. I smile.

"Why, hello" I say.

"Hello" the boy says.

"Whats your name"

"My name is Lachlan, I am a friend of Mitch, Preston, and Jerome"

"Yea i know them, I live with almost dated one of them" I said.

"Yeah well you looked familiar" he said.

"My name is Alex and I used to date Ty" I said.

"Wow, well Alex you changed....a lot"

"Yea I did"

The waiter comes back and hands me my tea.

"Thanks you" I said.

"Yeah well I got to go see ya" Lachlan says getting up and walking away.

I smile and start sipping my tea.

_____________________________

I am so sorry for not posting in so long, and i also sorry to say that I wont be able to post for another week. I am sorry for that.

Mitch: Yeah what about us.

Lachlan: Yeah what about us.

Me: Uhm I don't know

Preston:So now Little Lachy is in the story

Lachlan: Hey what is wrong with me being in the story.

Vikk {Vikkstar123}: Nothing but if I am here does that mean im gonna be in the story soon??

Me: Maybe.....

Jerome: Kay...

Alex: WHY ME!!!!WHY!!!...

Ty: Maybe cause your the main character in this book.

Alex: *Gives deathstare*

Ty:Okay gosh..*Walks away*

Quentin:....What just happened.

Ian:*Shrugs shoulders*

Adam:*looks back and forth and runs away* BYE PEOPLE