chapter 9

Alex's POV

I heard what Ty said and i became mad and sad. Mitch was jealous.....of ty. Mitch and ian come out of the room. Jerome and Quinton go in. I get up and walk over to the cafeteria and got an apple. I sit down at one of the tables. I eat my apple in silence with my head down.

I hear someone sit down next to me but I don't look up. "Did you hear what Ty said" he said. I look up to see Mitch and it looks like he's been crying. I nod. "Well I'm sorry that I did bully you I was just jealous and I regret it" he says.

I sigh and get up and throw away my left over. I start to walk back to Ty's room when i felt a hand on my wrist.

I turn around to see mitch.

"What do you want" i say.

"This" he says. He then kisses me. I pull away from him.

"What is wrong with you, you know I'm dating ty"i say.

A tear falls down his face and he turns and runs out the doors that leads outside. I turn and see Ian. "He may have stopped bullying you but I wont because you are dating a friend of mine and i will do anything to get you and him to break up" he says. He then pushes me to the ground.

He walks out the door that Mitch went out. I got up and went back to the boys. Adam was the only one who hasn't went in yet so i went in with him. We go in to see that he has one of those type to speaking things.

"Hi ty" Adam says and goes sit on the other side of the bed. I sit on the same side I was sitting on. "So when are you gonna beable to leave" I ask him. He starts typing. Tomorrow morning at 11. I smile.

Mitch's Pov

I run out the door and look around. I dont know where anything is around here. I start running to the left. I run and find a Mc donalds. I walk in and see the person who made me bully others

. She turns around and sees me before i can walk out the door.

"Why did you leave Mitch, why did you run away from your mother" she said.

"Because you abused me and i started taking it out on random people, I got my friends to bully with me you are a monster" i said.

She walks over to me and slaps me. "You do not talk to me that way, I am your mother" she said.

"Mitch" someone said. I look up to see Alex, Adam, Jason, Jerome, and Quinton.

"So these are your friends, I dont remember you being friends with a girl" my mom said.

"Thats because she isnt my friend, she was one of my victims" i said.

Before i could do anything she walks over to Alex and pushes her but Jason catches her.