Chapter 7 ~Edited~

3 days later

Me and Ty have been going out for tree days. Jason has been extremely nice and Ty stopped cutting.

We were at the hotel getting our rooms. Jason told Mitch and Jerome that they couldn't come. So now it was just me, Ty, Adam and Jason. Plus his mom. We got into the elevator and Jason pressed the number 5. The 5th and top-level to the hotel. The elevator doors open and we went to our room.

We picked beds. Well Lauren, Jason's mom Jason and Adam picked beds. Me and Ty decided to sleep on the floor. "Can we go to the arcade" me and Ty asked Lauren at the same time. "Sure" she said handing me $20. "Thanks" I said.

Me, Ty Adam and Jason went. The only reason they were walking with us because him and Adam were going swimming and the pool room was attached to the arcade room. Me and Ty got to the arcade and i saw a ton of boys. I grabbed Ty's hand. We walked around until i found a racing game.

I raced and got first. I grabbed the ticket and got up to see everybody, i mean every single person in the room was staring at me. I blushed and grabbed Ty's hand. Everyone then went back to what they were playing but I felt people's eyes on me. We found a game that Ty wanted to play so he played.

While he was playing a boy came over and pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I pushed him away and stared at him. He was a boy who looked around our age and he had black hair and green eyes.

Ty came over and pushed the guy out of the way and he grabbed my hand and brought me to the pool area. We wore our swim suits underneath our clothes if we decided to go swimming.

We went into the pool and found Jason and Adam. Jason had a confused face on when we got close to them because we told him that we were gonna be at the arcade for most of the time. Ty then explained everything to him. Jason and Adam both gave me a hug. We then swam around.

I looked around but i lost the boys. I then got out of the pool and sat on the edge. I sat there for a bit, but I got bored so I got up and started to head back to our seats when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me around.

It was the guy before. He was hugging me and i couldn't pull away. He then started to kiss me again. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. I screamed for Ty. The kid took one hand off me and grabbed my hand that was holding his hair. He then put it behind me and grabbed the other one. He then started kissing me again. I turned my head.

He started to kiss my neck when I felt him being pulled away from me. When his grasp was off me I fell backwards and someone caught me. I looked up to see Jason there. I look over to see Ty pushing the kid into the pool. Jason lifted me and Ty ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged back.

Ty POV

Me and the guys got out of the pool and went to get a snack. I looked over at the pool to see Alex swimming over to the side. I then paid for my snack started to eat it. When Adam was getting his snack i heard my name being screamed.

I look over to where I heard it and say the boy who had kissed her earlier practically making out with her mouth. I dropped my food and run over to her. I hear footsteps behind me.

I got to the boy as he starts to kiss her neck. I pull at the boy until he wasn't holding her anymore. She fell over but Jason caught her. I brought the kid over to the pool.

"Dont ever touch or kiss her ever again" I whisper in his ear loud enough for him to hear. I then push him into the pool and turn to run over to Alex.

I hug her tightly. Jason and Adam join the hug. We then decided to go back to the room. We got back and found that Lauren wasnt there anymore. We turn on the TV and watched Spider-Man.

When the movie was done the door open to reveal a drunk Lauren. She came over and sat down on her bed. She then started talking about stuff. "I can't belive he divorced me" then came out of her mouth.

I hear two gasps. I look over and see Jason and Alex with their mouths open. "And it was all your fault" Lauren then said pointing at Alex. I hug her.

Lauren got up and pulls me away from Alex. She pulled her to her bed and started slapping her. Me and Jason sprang up and started to pull Lauren from Alex but she just turned around and slapped Jason so hard that he fell over.

Adam grabbed a key and ran out the door. Probably for help. I threw Lauren off of them both. She fell over and Alex got up. She looked over at Jason. She helped Jason up and onto the bed. Jason was actually crying. I look back at Lauren right as she lunged for me.

We both fell over and her hands end up wrapped around my neck. Jason got up and started pulling her. Alex got up and tried to pry her fingers off of my neck. The edge of my vision was black.

The door then opened and there stood the security guard and Adam. The security guard ran over and taized her with a tazer. She then let go of my neck but I blacked out.