Chapter 5

Alexs POV

I wake up to yelling. I get up from my bed and stick my head out the door to look out into the hall. I don't see anyone, so I go to the railing that over looks the entrance of the house. The yelling is coming from downstairs in the entrance. I look over the railing to see Jason and Ty yelling at Mitch, Jerome, Ian, and Quinton. I end up eavesdropping on them, even though the yelling is loud so how could I not?

"Well she's coming to Disneyland with us, not only I say so but my mom says so," Jason says in an annoyed tone towards them.

"Ya, you guys can give her a break for a weekend," Ty says.

"No we can't, she is an evil brat," Mitch growls.

"She will stink up the whole hotel room"said Jerome.

"She will take up all of the air"said Quinton.

"She will take up all the room on the plane or car"said Ian.

I started to cry quietly, but some of the tears that were rolling down my face fell and landed on Mitchs head. He touches his head where the tears landed before looking up, making eye contact with me before he starts running up here. Panicked, I run to my room and close the door, locking it as fast as I could. He starts banging on the door, causing it to shake. I hear more footsteps followed by thumping. After a while I hear nothing coming from the other side of the door. I get up and grab the bucket, water bottle and the bandages. I head over to my closet only to climb into the farthest corner away from the door. I find my knife that I have stashed in the corner, using it to cut myself 5 times.

One fore Mitch.

One for Jerome.

One for Ian.

One for Quinton.

And one for crying.

I grab the water bottle and spray some of the water over the fresh cuts, wrapping my bandages around them before I get out of the closet. I look at all my clothes, searching for a hoodie. I eventually find a black one with blue strings and zipper. I hear a door open and close in the hallway. I cautiously walk out of my room and over to the railing only to see Ty and Jason standing by the door.

"Are they gone?" I ask them, making them look up at me.

"Ya they are," Jason says. I give off a sigh as Ty comes up the stairs to give me a hug. I hug back before I follow him back downstairs to get a snack cause the slight blood lost made me kinda hungry.

I look at the clock to find that it's noon only to remember that I agreed with Ty that I would go with him to Cherry Berry. I run upstairs quickly to change out of my p-jays and put on some ripped skinny jeans, black long sleeved shirt that stretches. I put on my converses and my black beanie to match with the black theme. I head over to Jasons room to tell him where I'm heading to before I start walking there. By the time I get there it's 12:49.