Chapter 20

Alex's Pov

I finish my tea and walk out of the diner. I walk down the street. I end up walking back to the house. I walk in and up to my room. I hear people walking outside my room but I ignore it and go over to my closet. I look through my clothes and take out all the gaming clothes. I set them on my bed and look at the corner of the room.

I close my eyes and imagine a pink dresser. I open my eyes and put away the gaming clothes into the dresser. I go back to my closet and see one dress in there. I take it out and look at it. Its a pretty dress. I go over to my mirror. I frown.

'What is happening to me'. I close my eyes and imagine me in an endstone shirt and black leggings with my hair up in a pony tail. I open my eyes and smile. I walk out of my room. I turn to go downstairs and end up running into someone. I fall to the floor. I look over to see that I ran into Jordan.

"What you gonna do yell at me" Jordan said angry.

"Why would I yell at you, your my friend" I said.

"Well you yelled at me this morning" He said getting up.

"I haven't been myself, at all something is very wrong" I said.

"Okay yeah...I don't believe you" He says walking away. I sigh. Why is everyone hating on me now.

'Because you are turning into a girly girl like the good old days'

'Who are you'

'I am your inner girlishness'

'I don't think that that is a thing'

'Well in your head there is and you can hear it'

'Why haven't I ever heard you before'

'Because I wanted to see how good you can be without my help and then when you started playing games it wouldn't let me back into your head and since yoou put that dress on in that castle I have been able to take over the clothing and looks part of your brain'

'But I love what I wear right now'

'Well to bad'

I slide down the wall back onto the floor. This cant be happening. I sigh. I put my head in my hands and let a few tears fall off of my face. I hear footsteps but I dont care who sees me right now.

"Are you okay" Someone says. I look up to see Ty. I shake my head 'no' and put my head back into my hands.

"Whats wrong" Ty asks.

"When I came back I...I..I cant explain you have to see" I said standing up. I lead him into my room.

"When did your room turn pink" He asks looking around.

"Ill show you" I said. I close my eyes and imagine the walls turn blue. I hear a gasp and open my eyes. The walls were blue. I look at Ty and hes just staring at me like im a monster. He starts backing up.

"Please dont leave I just showed you the reason why I am acting really weird" I said. He stops backing up.

"Thats because your a monster, you probably made us like you, you probably made me be your friend, your boyfriend...JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK" He sais yelling the last part.

I tear up and run out the door. I get to the stairs and see everyone standing there. I closed my eyes and imagined that I had a hat. I open my eyes and put on my hat. I heard more gasps. I turn around to see them staring at me just like Ty was staring at me. I looked at Mitch and he actually looked sad instead of scared. I start backing up.

"Wait Alex dont leave" Mitch says walking forward. Jerome grabs his arm and holds him back. I close my eyes and give everyone a present. I open my eyes to see everyone holding a package. I turn around and run out the door. I keep on running until I stop infront of the castle. I sigh and go to the door. I knock on the door. I close my eyes. The door opens.

"Hello" Xander says. I imagine his clothes turn into a dress. I open my eyes and hes staring at his clothes.

"Really" He says.

"Explain to me why this is happening" I said.

"I put a spell on you so that you have magical powers"

"Well Ty kicked me out because of it so I need a place to stay"

"Well you can stay here as long as you dont use it infront of my sibling"

"Deal"

_

Mitch's Pov

She closed her eyes and then these presents appeared infront of us. She runs out the door, this time I dont follow her. I walk away and sit on a couch in the living room. I open the box to find a red and black checkered sweater just like my skin. I grab it out of the box and put it on. I look up to see that everyone else opened their presents.

Quenton got a fish plushie.

Jerome got a foam Betty.

Ian got sunglasses that have a minecraft cake design.

Jason got a galaxy hat that says Truemu on it.

Adam got a necklace chain with a budder ingot charm.

Ty walks down holding a green hat that has a design of his headphones on it

I pull up my sleeves and stand up. I grab my box that the present was in and walked outside. I sat down on the back steps. I looked at the box and noticed a piece of paper on the inside. I grab it. I read the words that are on there.

Im going back to Xander's, I know that you probably think that I am a freak and I have a feeling that he has something to do with it. If you do decide to follow me go to the gardens in the back at 2 in the afternoon. I know that you probably wont but if you do please come. I know this may be hard for some of you guys but I have to do this and if you didn't hear Ty kicked me out because of this strange power of mine.

         -Love Alex