MAX?!

In the morning Neil's pov//
I woke up to nikki jumping on me over and over to wake up. "We need to go to school neil!" Oh right. I got off the bed and got dressed while nikki was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. After changing I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Bye guys cya later!" Nikki said while opening the door to leave.

Once we leave the house she shuts the door softly and we start to walk to the bus stop.

When we get to the bus stop a ton of kids start to look at me.

"Nikki why are they staring at me?"

"Remember, the video?"

Oh God that's right! I immediately wanted to go back home. "Nikki can we just leave?"

"Hell no! My mom will kill me!"

"Yeah and all these kids are going to kill me too!"

"Hey, I'm here for you!" She was right, but I still was upset.

At school nikki's pov//
When we get to school a bunch of kids start to surround us. Neil grabbed my hand and started to squeeze it. And out of nowhere a bunch of kids start to point at neil calling him names. "HEY WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!" I screamed out. Some kids then pushed neil to the ground. "HEY FUCK OFF!" I looked to my right to see ered!

Ered then starts to walk to us. She helps neil get up. All the kids went silent. And then they started to call us names. I looked to my right and stare at ered, she looked really pissed. I then look to my left and see neil, it looked like he was about to cry. He then runs off.

Neil's pov//
As I was running I could hear nikki and ered shouting my name to come back. I couldn't do it anymore I hated this school! Then someone grabs my hand making me stop, I look behind me to see someone with sea green eyes, dark skin, and fluffy black hair "nerd!" Said the kid. I recognized that voice but still couldn't get an image.

"Max?" I guessed. He then smiled and I immediately knew that it was him.

Marco then pushes me from behind. I looked back at max and I could tell that he was not sliding this one aside. "M-max it's okay!" Max then charges for Marco and soon enough they start fighting. 2 minutes later Max's starts to yell at Marco. Marco then pushed max to the brick wall and everyone starts to scream and record. I looked at ered and nikki.

"Should we stop this?" Asked ered in her chill voice. "Definitely!" Replied nikki. Nikki then runs to the boys and tries to break them apart.

Marco then kicks max in the stomach making max fly to ered. Max then starts coughing out blood. "STOP THIS HES HURT!" Said nikki. I walk to max to see it. "Ok that's enou-" max then cuts me off by charging at Marco again. Marco then tries to punch max but max dodges and gut jabs Marco.

Max's pov//
Marco then collapses in pain. I stare at Marco watching him fall. I then wipe off the blood from my face. "Don't ever fucking mess with us again!" I said to marco. I then walk to ered, nikki, and neil and I then collapse in ered's arms. The last thing I saw before black was ered turning her head to neil and nikki and then all I saw was black...

Just to let you guys know that I also won't be shipping anyone unless that is what you want. Have a great day and byeee:)