SPACE KID!?

At school dolph's pov//
After the park situation and my dad constantly yelling at me I was going back to school. On my way there I see the same bullies. I try to hide my face with my black hood but they already saw me.

"Um h-hey guys!" I said nervously while shaking my hand side to side. "So loser who are those kids you were saved by a few days ago?" Asked the leader of that group. "Um some friends from back then!" One of the kids push me to the ground. And then one of the kids claim that something hit the back of his head.

We all look to see a kid wearing black gloves, black jeans, and a white shirt. "And who the fuck are you kid!?" "Neil Armstrong but call me space kid!" I never stood so fast in my life. "I'm dolph!" I said the kid looked at me in surprise. He then run up to hug me. Of course I hugged back. After that the group of bullies walked away. I looked at space kid.

Space kid's pov//
Dolph had grown more taller and he was actually good looking. I'm not gay im just completing him. "Sooo dolph what have you've been up to?" I asked. "Um hanging out with nikki, max, Neil, and ered!" Wait did I just hear what I think I heard? "Really?" I asked. He nodded his head.

Hey guys! I just want to say that I'm sorry if there has been typos through out the story but yeah that's all I have to say