the writers

Preston's pov//
Hey im Preston! I lately have been so lonely in Vermont so I'm flying back to my hometown in maine! First I have to take a bus to the airport. "Bye granny!" I said to my grandmother before I left. "Come in!" She replied with. She has hearing problems so don't mind that! As im walking to the bus stop thats when I hear it! Rain the motherfucker that ruins everything! Shit I don't even have my sweater! I cover my head with my backpack.

When I get there the bus is already there. I get on and took a seat. Then a woman took a seat next to me.

"Hi!" I said while waving my hand. I always want to be nice to people. "Um hey!" Said the lady. She then reached in her bag and took out a notebook. "So where are you going?" I asked the woman.

"I'm taking a plane to Maine!"

"Oh wow same here!" I said, then the whole drive to the airport we were to just talking.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked. "Oh im gwen! You?" She said. My eyes then widend. "I-im Preston!" I said. Her eyes then widend. Wait there is a lot of people that are named gwen who am I kidding this isn't her! Then the bus stopped. It was gwen and my stop. We got up our seat and walked out.

This was my 5th time going on a airplane and I was still really nervous! Gwen wasn't even sitting next to me! I looked out the window and started drawing the outside.

A few hours later Gwen's pov//
I was planning on seeing my old CBFL back in maine. I couldn't stop thinking about the kid that was talking to me in the bus. I couldn't stop thinking about him to the point where I couldn't even focus to write on my notebook. Soon enough I fell asleep and I was really relaxed.

Once I got off the plane and out the airport he was waiting for me. "GWEN!" "DAVID!" We both ran into each other's arms and then we got into his car.

And you guys probably know what happened after that with Preston, David, and gwen now know each other and yeah!