he's coming for you!

At the house nikki's pov//
I felt like shit. I was throwing up constantly and crying. My eyes were all puffy and red from crying and rubbing my eyes. I even looked like shit. Then I heard someone knock on the door.

Neil runs down the stairs and I try to peak on whats happening. I then see max, Maxine and my sherbet icecream. I then try to crawl downstairs. Neil then looks behind himself and sees me. "NIKKI NO I'LL CARRY YOU DOWN-"

But it was too late... I was falling down the stairs. When I got down all I could do was hold up my hand for the container. Max then hands me the container of sherbet and neil runs up the stairs.

"neillll." Neil then groaned. "Yes nikki?" Neil asked in a sweet tone. "Can you feed me?" I asked, Neil then walked back down and picked me up and we went back upstairs. "Bye guys!" Said max and Maxine. "Bye..." I said.

At home Maxine's pov//
When we got back home max followed me to my room for some reason. When we entered my room I stood still. I'm still in the call with my boyfriend... what did he hear?

I ran to my phone and picked it up. "NATE!?" I said. Max looked at me. "Oh thank God! Maxine do you know anyone who's blone, blue eyed, kinda pale skin?" I then replied with no.

My brother stood up so fast and took my phone and started talking to my boyfriend. "Does he wear all white?" My brother asked. "Yes! Yes! and he was holding some weird shaped knife!" My boyfriend said. My brother was shaking. "M-max are you ok?" I asked my little brother "he's coming for you now..." my brother said quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"Maxine don't EVER LEAVE THE HOUSE AND ALWAYS LOOK AROUND YOU EVERY. SECOND!" My brother then collapsed on the ground and started crying. "Max what's happening?" "DANIEL, THATS WHAT'S HAPPENING! HE'S GOING TO DO THE SAME THINGS HE DID TO ME TO YOU!" My brother said. "Wh-what did he exactly do to you?" I asked the things he said i was not prepared for...

After our talk Max's pov//
And that's how I became my sisters slave and body guard. I knew that if my sister was feeling the things that I felt she would make me move back to South Dakota. So I was protecting her from Daniel. Untill one day...

I just came back from school and I was tired. "Maxy can you put on Judge judy!" My grandmother said. I walked up to her and turned on Judge Judy. I walk to my room and fall on my bed and quickly fell asleep.

As soon as I woke up someone covers my eyes with one hand and with the other they grab both of my hands. "So your sister max?" The person said while whispering into my left ear.

"Daniel I know it's you im not an idiot!" I said he then removed his hand from me face. God I wish that I never saw him.

He was already covered in blood. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" "Oh max I knew that you hated this place and felt unsafe here so I fixed it. He then pointed to my right. No... this- this can't be! My sister was lying on the floor covered in her own blood.

He then let go of me and let me run to my sister. I picked up her head. I just sat there looking at the body. "This would've never happened if you just never moved!" Said Daniel. As he held up his knife. I was ready to die i didn't run, scream, or talk. My sister then woke up she was a little weak but Daniel didn't care. Just as he was about to murder us he was knocked out!

I looked up and saw MY GRANDMA! She was holding a hot pink pan in her right hand. And in the other hand was a sponge. "Max you forgot to wash your dish!" My grandmother then threw the sponge in my face. She saved me just so then I could wash the fucking dishes.