maxine

Third person//
Max then wakes up in a white colored room and tied to a chair. He tries to break free but couldn't the ties were just too tight. Then he hears a door open and shut. He then looks behind himself trying to see who it was.

The person then walks infront of max at just stares at him with a tired face. Max then scans the woman. He tried talking but then noticed that his mouth was taped. The lady then rips the tapes off from Max's mouth. "Well ow, but where the hell am I?" Asked max in his angry tone. "Chill out!" They lady said. She then kicks Max's chair over. "Who are you?" Askes max "jen, Remember me?"

Max's pov//
No fucking way! You've got to be shitting me. Jen and I look at the door to see Daniel again.

"Oh hi jen, boy I guess you are making him feel safe!"

"I feel attacked not safe..." I said interrupting daniel.

I then start to untie the rope while those idiots talk. As soon as I get the rope untied I run out so fast. But before I could leave I threw the chair and shut the door. When I get out the bunker I look around, idiot. Daniel's bunker was in the middle of the town I then ran back to my house.

When I knocked on the door my granny opened it. I was honestly surprised that she didn't have a heart attack while I was being kidnapped. My grandmother then hugged me and I of course hugged her back.

She then said that one of my siblings were going to live with us.

Please me maximus and not Maxine! "Maxine!" My grandmother said. I groaned and fell on the ground.

"She's already here!"

"WHAT!?" Did she come yesterday while I was dying?

"Hey max, look what I found!" I looked up to see that my sister was holding HONEYNUTS! "MAXINE!" I then run upstairs to chase down my sister.

When I get Mr.honeynuts she starts laughing. But then she stopped.

She then runs to me and kneels down, then she pulls up my crimson red shirt. "S-SIS!" I was so confused. "Who the fuck did this to you?!" I then run to the closest mirror and pull my shirt up. The blood was still there from yesterday and the cut said zemüg. "Daniel you idiot" said quietly.

"Who the hell is Daniel and how old is he?"

"Chill he's like 29!" I said to my sister. My sister then starts to investigate my face to see if there were any more marks. "Take off your shirt!" Ordered my dark brown haired sister said. I didn't hesitate and just took it off. I then put my arms up as he looks all over my body.

Maxine's pov//
I found so many bruises on my brother to the point that some of them were green. "Go to the bathroom and check under your crappy jeans" I told my little brother. He then walked out the room.

He never argues with me because he knows that I'm 10 years older than him.

As I was waiting I sat on his bed and scrolled on my phone. After like 10 minutes later he walks in the room looking terrified. I asked him what happened and he pulled up his jeans a little.

It was terrible, his bones were showing and fresh blood was all over his leg.

"MAX WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT!?" I screamed at the scared man. "I mean I was being kidnapped by daniel!" Wait what did he just say?! "Excuse me?" I said. "Don't worry it happens like the time he held two camps hostage, or the time when he almost murdered me, or the time he hypnotized the whole entire camp!" Ok this Daniel man is crazy wtf!

"I need to deal with this daniel guy!" I said while getting up from Max's bed. "Um 1st no you can't!" Said max pushing me back on the bed. "Why not?" "Maybe because he isn't weak he literally almost murdered a whole 2 camps!" Said max.

Then the door bell rang. Max then looked out the window and then squealed.  He ran out the room and answered the door. I followed him and saw 4 other kids. "Come in guys!" Said max welcoming the other kids. He was never this happy. "Max who is that?" Said a black haired boy. "Oh yea um... she just my sister Maxine!" Answered max. "Um hey! Max now who are these people?" I asked. "Oh were his friends!" Answered the brown curly haired boy.

"Oh and it that your girlfriend!" I jokingly said while pointing at a pink eyed girl. "W-WHAT NO WE A-ARE JUST FRIENDS YEAH THAT'S IT!" screamed max nervously while blushing in embarrassment. I then chuckled

After introducing each other & telling the the story about daniel
Max's pov//
"So yeah that's it!" I said after a long conversation. I then remembered something.

"Guys my sister said that she wanted to confront daniel earlier!" Then all my friends started to laugh. "Um Maxine I know that you're mature and that stuff but no way! not even two camps couldn't get rid of him!" Said ered while taking out another peice of bubble gum. "Yeah and one of the camps literally know everything about weapons!" Mentioned dolph. We all then nodded.

I then felt something on my shoulder. I looked to my side to see nikki's sleeping head on my shoulder. I then looked at my sister who was giving me that look of nikki likes me more than a friend. "MAXINE NO SHE JUST SLEEPS A LOT AND THAT'S IT!" I said as Maxine was taking pictures of me and nikki. "It is true!" Said neil. "But it is thez cute!" Added dolph. "Shut the fuck up dolph you have no where to speak!" I told dolph. Soon enough the whole room was giggling

Ok maybe MAYBE max and nikki will be dating in here but I have to think about it. But holy fucking shit the word count is now 1036! but now byeeee:)