sherbet icecream

At home nikki's pov//
Fuck I'm so tired. I then flopped my body on the couch and neil sits next to me.

"Neil..."

"yeah nikki?"

"Can you...go to the kitchen and give me strawberry sherbet icecreammmm"? I asked. Neil then sighs and stands up to go get me my ice cream. Like 10 seconds later he comes back into the living room. "Can you open it for me?" I was so tired I could move my arms. Neil removes the lid to the ice cream. "There you go!" He says. Before he can get back to sitting on the couch I then say. "Can you feed me pleaseee!" He then turns on the TV and starts to feed me.

30 minutes Neil's pov//
My hand was starting to get tired. "Can I stop now?" I asked. Nikki then let out a long groan. I knew that she wanted more so I kept feeding her.

2 minutes later I look in the container to see nothing else. "Nikki you literally ate all of the icecream!" Nikki then starts to cry. "Um Nikki! It's just a cup of icecream..." I mentioned. She then hit me and rolled herself off on the floor.

"Nikki it's okay...um do you want vanilla?"

"NO!" she then started crying more harder. I stood up, looked down, and then said. "Do you just want strawberry sherbet icecream?" I asked. After a moment of silence I felt her hugging the bottom of my legs. "Yes please!" She said.

Calling max, Max's pov//
I heard my phone ringing so I checked to see who it was to see "nerd" I then picked it up.

"Max can you go to the store and buy strawberry sherbet icecream?"

"Um why?" I asked while getting up from my bed to leave. "Nikki needs it." He said. "Needs?" Trying to correct his grammar for the word want. He then puts the phone near Nikki and she was crying so bad. "Ugh fine!" I said. Neil then hung up the phone and I walked into my sisters room.

Maxine's pov//
I was talking to my boyfriend and out of nowhere my brother barges in my room.

"SIS I NEED YOUR HEL-wait who are you talking to?"

"My boyfriend!" I replied. "Oh wait you have a boyfriend- oh well that doesn't matter um I NEED YOUR HELP WITH NIKKI!" after he told me that she has her period and that she wants icecream I then sighed.

"Start the car." I said. He then runs out my room. I put my phone down and then I leave with max.

At the store Max's pov//
When we got there I start running to the icecream aisle. "Max look over there!" Maxine ordered. I then go over to where she was pointing and grabbed the sherbert.

I then looked at Maxine with a deathstare and run to get a container of chocolate icecream. "Why max?" Asked my sister while rubbing her head. "I mean if you're going to waste money on a person not even related to you then you can buy something for me!" I said. She didn't hesitate and just leaded me to the check out.

Then I get a call from neil. I pick up the phone and as soon as I do he starts yelling.

"MAX YOU NEED TO COME QUICK ITS BAD!"

"Ugh, how bad?"

"SHE'S PUKING AND-AND CRYING AND MY DAD AND HER MOM ARE OUT AND ITS JUST TERRIBLE!" I look at my sister and she looks at me. My sister then tell me to wait for her in the car. "Okay neil we'll be there in 10 minutes just survive and don't do anything stupid!" I said while opening the car door.

"Okay bye max and NIKKI NO MY PANTS ARE NOT YOUR TISSUES-" Neil then hung up and didn't text me. When my sister gets there she drives to their house