another boring day

Max's pov//
After everyone left it was already 9:50 pm and nikki was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so I just laid her down on my bed and walked down stairs to sleep on the couch.

When I got down stairs my sister was waiting for me. "So that nikki girl, I know you like her don't play dumb!" Said my sister

"Can you leave me alone I just want to sleep!"

"Ok ok I'll leave!" As she was leaving I could hear her say something about me and nikki but I was way too tired to listen.

In the morning nikki's pov//
I woke up in a sky blue painted room. I looked at the floor and noticed that I was in Max's room.

Ugh shit! I then got up and checked the time on my phone. 6:15?! I had school in 15 minutes! I ran out the room and woke up max.

"Max wake up!"

"Ughh what nik?"

"We have school in 15 min!"

Max then looks at an alarm clock next to him. His eyes then widend and he got up. He grabbed my hand and he put his shoes on. He then dragged me to his sister's room and woke her up. "SIS WE NEED A RIDE TO SCHOOL!" said max. Maxine rubbed her sea green eyes and then got up. We picked up neil on our way and just sat in the car in silence.

To break the awkwardness Maxine then started talking again to us. "So have you two ever considered dating? You two would look so cute and happy if you two were partners! I then covered my face with my hands to hide my blush. I looked back at max and he was looking away from me. "You guys would!" Said neil. "SHUT THE FUCK UP NEIL!" Said max, he then throws a fresh newspaper at neil angrily.

Neil's pov//
Once max threw the newspaper I then started to laugh a little. Finally we get there but this time it was weird...I wasn't scared at all. Maybe because the fact that max delt with Marco.

"Well max what classes do you have?" Said nikki. Max then gives her his paper. "Oh you only have 3 classes with me and neil!" Said nikki while giving max his paper back. Max then groaned and like usual he falls on the ground. "Ok max enough, time to get to the classes!" I said while tugging at his sweater. Max then looks up at me and says "make me!" *sigh* I then pick up max and nikki leads us to his class first.

At Max's class Max's pov//
I was still in Neil's arms trying to get him to let go but I couldn't budge. We then enter the class and he softly puts me in my seat and then they leave.

I could tell that the kids were looking at me. I randomly turned around and there I saw marco. When I looked at him he looked like he was going to cry. I looked at his hands and they were shaking. I turned back around and the teacher started teaching.

1:20 P.E. nikki's pov//
This was a class we all had together. We were playing dodge ball and had to split into two groups. Obviously we got to be a team with some other kids and then the timer started. What I didn't know is that my friends are a boss at this game. They were taking almost everyone out and not once were they hit. While I was out I would cheer for my team. But then neil was hit. "Welcome to where the losers stand!" I jokingly said.

Hellooo i just want to say thanks for reading this far and sorry that the chapter ends like this i just don't know what else to put here sooooo yeah, have a great day and byeeeee :)