daniel

Max's pov//
I ran, ran until I felt like throwing up. Maxine looked so tired from running but what were we running from? Daniel...

He found us.

"Maxine hurry!"

"I'm trying!"

Why wouldn't he leave us alone?! Then I bumped into something. Once I got up and found out what I had bumped into I froze... "did you really think you could get away?!" Daniel asked. "Leave us alone!" Maxine screamed. Daniel shook his head and then lifted up his oddly shaped knife. "I just want you to feel safe~" Daniel said. "then get the fuck away!"

Maxine then threw a nearby rock at Daniel. Daniel was not so happy about that. "I'm sorry you're not happy!" Daniel said while getting closer to us.

Then everything went black...

"Maxine, Maxine, Maxine where are you?!" I screamed. "Max! Oh max get me out of here!" Maxine screamed. I tried to get to her but it was so dark I couldn't see! Then I felt something. It felt like hair but it was weirdly shaped. "Is this you?" I asked. "No it's me!" I then quickly backed my hands away. It was Daniel of course. But then I grabbed the hair and started yanking it. Then I started kicking to see if I would get his face. "It's not worth it!" Daniel said calmly.

I broke down into tears. Quickly someone wiped my tears. "Oh max don't be upset!" The lights then turned on. But Daniel wasn't the one wiping my tears..."who are you!" Maxine screamed trying to break free from the ropes.

"D- david!" I said. The man nodded and I quickly hugged him. Then I realized what I was doing and backed away quickly. "Who's david!?" Maxine asked. I walked towards her to untie the rope.

"My...own dad." I said. David looked so happy to hear that. Once Maxine was out the rope she quickly hugged me. "As long as he makes you happy!" She said while shoving her face in my shoulder.

"He does, he does!"