happiness

In the hospital Max's pov//
I woke to see nikki right next to me. "W-what happened?" "Marco, that's what happened..." Replied nikki to my question.

I look at my stomach and I could see the blood going through my hospital gown. Am I going to die or something?

I looked at the entrance to the room and see neil putting his back against the wall.

"You dumbass you fucking scared me max."

"Wow thanks that helped so much!" I said in my sarcastic tone. Neil then ran to me and grabbed my hand.

"YOU SCARED SO ME MUCH AND THAT'S WHAT YOU SAY?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT! I THOUGHT I LOST SOMEONE SO IMPORTANT TO MY LIFE AND THAT IS WHAT YOU SAY!?" I looked at him in surprise and he then quickly let go of my hand and ran out the room. I could tell he was crying and I actually felt bad...

"nikki what is this feeling!?" She looked at me and answered me with. "You feel bad..." she then took out her phone and started to scroll on social media.

I then sat up and then tried to get off the bed. I was holding on the bed for balance and as soon as I let go I then fell onto nikki. I then tried my luck again but fell.

"What even are you trying to do?"

"Catch up to neil."

Nikki then sighs and stands up. "Max just give him some alone time for now!" I then fall on the ground again and nikki starts to giggle. She then walks to me and picks me up.

"WAIT WHAT?! NIKKI LET GO!"

"Nuh uh man you need to rest!"

She then lays me down on the bed and then pats my head.

"I'm not a baby nik!"

"Yes you are~"

then an elderly woman walks in the room and was soon as I look at her shoes  I immediately knew who she was. "MAXY!" said then woman start running towards me. The woman then hugs me tightly. "Maxy?" Questioned nikki. "Granny..." I then said.

I could tell that nikki was trying her best not to laugh but she couldn't help it. She burst so loud into laughter.

My grandmother then tells me that my parents didn't know that I was moving back to Maine so they're going to give me money to still help me. "Wait your officially moving back here?!" Asked nikki. I then nodded my head and before I could say anything she hugged me. I felt something inside of me that I have never felt before! I hugged her back and stopped 5 minutes later when neil caught me hugging her.

"Guess you are becoming soft!"

"HEY I WILL ALWAYS BE HARD!"

he then let out a little giggle and then walked to us. He then hugged us both and shook hands with my grandma. "But maxy I will move in with you to take care of you!" I then flopped my body on the bed and let out a groan.

Two days later nikki's pov//
I was washing the dishes when I heard the door open. I leaned over to look through the kitchen entrance to see max and neil talking. They then entered the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Watcha guys talking about?" I asked while washing the dishes. "The fight that put max in the hospital!" I then sighed and turned off the water to join the conversation. I took a seat and listened. "Bro you were bleeding crazy when you passed out!" Neil said. I then let out a giggle and took an apple from the fruit bowl in the center of the table.

"Yeah when he kicked me I was going to cry and give up."

"You should've" added neil. Max then grabs a banana from the fruit bowl and starts to peel it. "Yeah but for my friends, giving up is the last thing on my mind!" Said max. I then let out an awe and neil started to smile.

"Yeah and you would give up your life for us!" Said neil while grabbing an orange and going to the counter and picking up a knife to cut the orange. Max and I then stare at neil cut the orange. After cutting the orange he then proceeds to flip the knife in the air and catch it. He luckily did and me and max sarcastically clap.

Neil then chuckles a little. "Is that your first time doing that?" Asked max. Neil then pulls out his other hand to answer the question. The other hand had cuts all over it. "I'm guessing that's a no!" Said max. Neil then sits back down on the table and bites into one half of his orange.

I then get up and drag the boys the all the way to my room. Max then flopped his body on my bed. "You are one lazy fuck!" Said neil while looking at max. Max then gives us a thumbs up and then rolls on the floor. We just looked at him silently roll on my carpet floor. He then stands up and after like 10 seconds of awkward silence he then runs out my room

then neil and I chase after him. It felt like we were kids again. We were running, laughing, and well we were together again! Neil then jumps on max and I trip on them. This is what happiness felt like. And I loved it!

Well this is the end of this chapter and holy shit the word count is now 942!