little german boy

Nikki's pov//
My mom then walk in on us tickling each other. "Ahem nikki!" Said my mom. We all look at her with a serious and scared face. "It's 11:40!" My mom told me since there was no time to drop off max he also got to sleep with me and neil.

In the morning Max's pov//
I woke and saw nikki still sleeping and neil was trying to wake her up. *sighs* i then slap nikki and she immediately woke up.

When we woke up I opened my phone and then threw it across the room. "Well what was that?" Asked nikki. "It's fucking Saturday and I woke up for nothing!" Nikki and neil then groaned. "Really!? I was slapped for nothing!" Said nikki. I then lay back down and try to fall back asleep but I couldn't.

"Oh c'mon max let's go do something!" Said neil. I then sat up and threw a pillow at Neil's face making nikki laugh. "Suck a dick neil!" I said while flipping him off. He then threw the pillow at me but then missed. We then got up and wondered what we should do now.

Nikki's pov//
After what felt like forever of awkward silence finally neil said something. "I have a feeling that we should go to the park." Max and I looked at each other and then looked at neil and then agreed. When we got there it was empty.

"Race ya to the swings!" Challenged max, we all stared at each other and then ran towards the swings. I pushed neil behind making me the 2nd to get there. Once I got on one of the swings neil finally caught up. Neil then hopped on the swing next to me and just stared at the ground.

"Do you guys hear that?" Said neil in some concern tone. At the same time max and I shrugged our shoulders. "I can hear a child crying!" Said neil getting off his swing. "Um ok?" Said max of course not caring. "Crying in like pain!"

Max's pov//
Ok this was no joke now. We tried to look to see who was crying. And nikki said that she had heard it from the basketball court. That was all the way across the park no fucking was I was walking over there for a child!

"Yeah no, I'm not wasting my energy on a kid I don't even know!" Before I could say anymore nikki then puts me on her shoulder and we start walking. "NIKKI PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I ordered nikki.

"No max we're going to see what happening." I then huffed and gave up to escape her arms.

Every thing was going smooth but when we started to get closer I saw neil start to run. Nikki then tried to take a peak and as soon as she saw it the mint green haired girl dropped me and ran off with neil.

My ass caught my fall but when I tried to see what was happening neil was pinned to the ground by some kid and nikki was trying to help neil. When I looked next to them there

was some kid punching another kid. "Hey stop that!" I screamed and ran to the boys. Once I get the kid is already cutting the other kids stomach. I took the knife from the kid and threw it somewhere far. I guarded the kid until the others left.

Once they did we checked out the kid. "Thank you so much for saving me!" Said the kid. I swear that I had heard that voice before. The kid had some German accent. Like a little German boy was talking to us.

"What's your name we're going to get you help, nikki call the ambulance!" I said and then picked up the kid. "I am dolph!" My eyes then widend. "Dolph..." I said. I was speechless.

I then asked him if he has ever been to a camp before? He then nodded his head. "Why?" Asked dolph. "It's us max neil and nikki!" Said neil. Dolph then gasped and hugged me. "Have you found anyone else?" Asked dolph wanting to know more. "Well ered goes to our school!" Answer neil.

Dolph pov//
I couldn't believe that my old friends were right here saving my life. They then asked me how old I was and I answered with 13! They then told me that they were 15-16 and I gasped again but then everything went black... where was I?