~9~ Plan for Revenge I

In the evening Taehyung wrote letters to his colleagues and elders in Southern Busan

While Taehyung was writing the letters, he remembered Seorin eating fish soup and smiling coldly at Chae Young.

After Taehyung sealed the letters, he rushed from the calligraphy room to their chamber. Seorin was sitting hunched back on the bed but the moment she saw him, she sat upright.

Suddenly Taehyung flew to the bed and hugged Seorin, and then laid on the bed next to Seorin.

Seorin watched Taehyung lying on the bed for a while. Since his arms and legs didn't wander, she cautiously laid on the bed far away from him.

Taehyung rolled over and pulled Seorin into his chest.

"Rinnie, why were you staring at Chae Young during the afternoon meal?" Taehyung asked.

"What?" Seorin asked. "Fifth Prince, you're not going to let me even look at her? You must deeply love her."

Taehyung pinched Seorin's cheek, "Why does the whole chamber smell that something is burning?"

Seorin sniffed and coughed. "Fifth prince didn't bathe so the chamber stinks."

"Are you being honest?" Taehyung asked. "Your husband is clean, if you don't believe then you can smell me."

Taehyung pulled Seorin closer for her face to touch his chest.

Seorin pushed Taehyung's chest and pulled herself away from him. It gave him a clear view of her neck. His whole body stiffened and his heart burned intensely. Seorin saw his face flushed red.

She traces his line of sight and understood what makes him blush madly like ladies.

The realization made her both shy and angry. She bit his hand and rolled over but her face felt hotter. A moment ago she thought her brain was going to explode.

Taehyung was stunned by her actions. He jumped up from the bed and stood at a corner of the bed and suffered in silence for a long time.

The night air cooled, Taehyung pulled the blanket over Seorin's body. She felt that he is trying to do something, so he turned to face him and her glare warned him, "if orabeoni dares to come close to me, I'll bite you to death."