~24~ Unexpected News

Wung carried Seorin to Yoongi's chamber

Yoongi was scared to death to see the unconscious Seorin.

Wung put Seorin on the bed and he explained to Yoongi what happened at the Park Manor.

"Go and run to the palace to tell Taehyung," Yoongi said.

Wung rushed out of Yoongi's chamber to the horse carriage.

Yoongi was scared of how Taehyung would react to the news about Seorin being injured.

Yoongi washed his hands and was prepared to examine and clean Seorin's wound. But he looked at the wound on her chest then he looked out the window. He saw a maid and summoned the maid.

"You come here," Yoongi said.

She calmly helped examine Seorin even though Seorin's chest was bleeding.

"Have you washed your hands properly?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes," the maid said.

"Firstly, take off fifth prince's wife's dress," Yoongi said.

"Use the bowl of water and cloth I prepared to clean her wound," Yoongi said.

"Yes," the maid said.

"What colour is the blood?" Yoongi said.

The maid passed a piece of Seorin's dress to Yoongi.

"Good, she's not poisoned," Yoongi said. "You can bandage her wound."

"Done," the maid said.

Yoongi dared to turn around and he checked Seorin's condition.

Yoongi was scared to see how much blood Seorin lost. He was surprised the maid was calm while seeing that much blood.

Yoongi decided the maid was suitable to help him examine people in the Park Manor when they were ill or injured. After he was certain Seorin's condition was stable, he and the maid walked outside his chamber.

Yoongi looked at the maid who was staring at him strangely. She stepped closer to him.

"Physician Min, the sight of blood makes me queasy," The maid said and fainted.