~ 28 ~ Onset of Trouble

The next morning, Seorin woke up and saw Taehyung staring sadly at the ceiling. She knocked her head on his arm. "Taehyung, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking it's been many days and it's the right time for me to see Namjoon hyung," Taehyung said.

"You should go," Seorin said.

"Seorin, do you want to accompany me?" Taehyung asked.

"I can go outside?" Seorin asked.

Seorin was three months pregnant and her stomach was already started to show. If she walked outside the manor then her pregnancy wouldn't be a secret anymore.

"Seorin, you've been locked at home for months," Taehyung said. "Don't you want to go outside?"

"I do want to go outside but... I decided I want to continue staying home," Seorin said.

Taehyung understood Seorin didn't want to risk losing their child and he held her hand. "Seorin, I've made you worried."

"It's enough that you know," Seorin said. "Taehyung, on the way home remember to buy braised pork and soft dates for me."

Seorin licked her lips and felt hungry.

"Seorin, recently you've been craving for a lot of food," Taehyung said.

"Um, is something wrong with my cravings?" Seorin asked.

"Elders say if a pregnant woman is carrying a boy then she'll crave food," Taehyung said. He placed his hand on Seorin's stomach. "Do you think our child is a boy?"

Seorin kicked Taehyung, she was angry because she thought now he tries to control her craving. "Taehyung, take your hands away."

Taehyung kissed Seorin, dressed, and unwillingly left the chamber. He regretted it after understanding the fact that Seorin misunderstood him completely.

West of the city of Hanyang there was a busy shop that crafted Good quality Porcelain and Jade. He stood at the front of the shop and greeted customers. The Crafting Master of that shop grinned after he saw Taehyung step out of a horse carriage.