~11~ Vicious Planning

Chae Young was banished from Taehyung's manor

Seorin reflected on Taehyung's plan and she frowned. She followed his plan but he gave her a surprise. Indeed he asked Chae Young to bring a bowl of herbal soup to her. As planned there was no poison in the herbal soup, but there was a poison powder in her fingernails. When she was blowing on the spoon of herbal soup, she slipped the poison into the bowl to frame Chae Young. What she didn't expect was that the same poison was found in Chae Young's chamber.

The poison in Seorin's hand was given to her by Taehyung. After Yoongi examined the poison found in Chae Young's chamber it was the same poison as the poison Taehyung gave her. Initially, she thought Taehyung framed Chae Young by putting the bottle of poison in Chae Young's chamber. But she saw Chae Young's guilty expression and she realized the poison did belong to Chae Young. She suspected that Taehyung knew long ago that Chae Young hid poison in her chamber. That meant someone wanted to harm Taehyung and Taehyung used his enemy's poison to deflect his enemy's scheme. She was impressed by how calculating Taehyung could be.

Seorin wasn't certain if Chae Young's poison was intended to harm her or Taehyung. Also, she didn't know if Chae Young bought the poison on her own or if someone secretly gave it to Chae Young. Perhaps someone at Official Lee Jonghyeok's manor was involved.

Seorin remembered what Taehyung whispered in her ear and her heart stirred immensely.

After the maids left the chamber, Taehyung held her wrists.

"Orabeoni, what are you doing?" Seorin asked and failed to free her wrists.

Taehyung waved small scissors in front of Seorin. "Cutting your fingernails. It's too dangerous to keep the poison in your fingernails for a long time."

In the past Seorin hated having long fingernails and kept her fingernails short. But after she entered the Park Manor, Park Sang-Hee criticized her fingernails were ugly so she kept them long.

Seorin wasn't depressed Taehyung was cutting her fingernails. But a strange feeling stirred in her heart while Taehyung was holding her hands and cutting her fingernails.