~ 29 ~ Encountering the Trouble

****My Precious readers, please meet one of the most important supporting characters - Wung (Picture inserted above)****

Oblivious to the internal battles between the court officials in the palace, the guards at Taehyung's manor were competing for grilled meat.

Taehyung wanted to motivate his lethargic guards during the colder days. He organized competitions like who could jump higher than the wall would be rewarded with grilled meat.

Everyone wanted to eat the delicious grilled meat from Southern Busan, especially Wung.

Dami's arms were tired from supporting Wung's weight and she used her last strength to push Wung into the air... Wung flew over the wall... and landed in front of the emperor.

Wung thought if he died and the god asked him how he died, he would say he jumped too high and landed in the wrong spot.

After the commotion, the emperor looked sternly at the people who knelt in front of him. Earlier Emperor Seokjin was scared to death, he thought an assassin flew over the wall.

"What was everyone doing?" the emperor asked.

"Imperial father, forgive me," Taehyung said. "Recently the days have been colder. I wanted everyone at the manor to be active. I didn't expect to trouble imperial father. I deserve to die."

The emperor glanced at the ropes and chugguk balls on the ground and he knew Taehyung wasn't lying. But he couldn't calm his anger until he glanced at Seorin who was kneeling too.

"Everyone stand," the emperor said. He turned around to look at his imperial physicians. "Hurry and examine Fifth prince's wife!"

Taehyung and Seorin were surprised to see the emperor but they were frightened after they heard the emperor's order. They looked at each other and realized Lee Jonghyeok was the culprit.

The emperor brought six imperial physicians to Taehyung's manor. Outsiders would have thought Seorin had a contagious illness if they didn't suspect she was pregnant.

Taehyung gave Seorin a don't-worry-I'm-here look and she gave him a your-father-is-troublesome look.

While the six imperial physicians examined Seorin thoroughly, Emperor Seokjin assessed everyone at Taehyung's manor. Afterward, he smelt a delicious grilled meat scent and it made him hungry. He didn't have an appetite for many days but the grilled meat also looked appealing.