13.

„You're more fun than I expected
You keep provoking me"

„It's all about the perspective for your sketches, please take a closer look at central perspectives until next week

„It's all about the perspective for your sketches, please take a closer look at central perspectives until next week. I'm expecting you all to be able to present at least one example and an own sketching attempt. You're dismissed"

Jisung's eyes narrowed at Mr. Jeong, his mood aggravated by each second that passed.
„Why the fuck did she have to change subjects", he gritted through his teeth.
„This is messing up my whole plan"
„Calm down, you got this", Jeno spoke in a soothing manner, trying to put his hand on the younger's shoulder in sympathy but failing when Jisung harshly slapped it away.

„How am I even supposed to get close to her?", the boy sneered. Jaemin just watched the two discuss in silence.
„Didn't you already talk to her in the library? And didn't you follow her on Instagram?", he finally decided to join the conversation.

„She's literally scared of me, how the hell am I supposed to make her like me?"
„I thought you read all of those guides?"
„Yah! Don't make fun of me", the youngest exclaimed in an annoyed tone.
„Just help me make this happen, please", Jisung's slender fingers cautiously massaged his temples, his head hurt from trying to figure something out.

„Let's go find her, then. Maybe you can learn about the stuff she likes"
„Whatever", he mumbled, exhaling through gritted teeth while gathering his belongings to leave the room.

„So"
Nari winced slightly.
„What subject are you majoring, now that you left architecture classes?", the black haired boy asked while sitting down across from her.
„I don't think that's any of your business.", she mumbled and avoided his eyes while trying to get up from her seat.
However, she was stopped as Jisung grabbed her wrist.

„I wanna get to know you better. What are your hobbies?"
Nervousness shot through her body, she was well aware only a few centimeters parted her from the boy that tried to kill her several times.
The fact that he was insanely attractive and his aura felt somewhat alluring didn't really help here.

„I like to draw. Now let me go", her voice was quiet, she still didn't dare to return his gaze.

„That was quite obvious. You know, not even looking at someone while talking is considered rude.", he smiled mischievously.
„And what is trying to kill someone considered as?", Nari's voice wavered, yet she stood her point.
After all, he couldn't just kill her in the middle of the library.

The atmosphere around them was electrifying, a tense silence laid in the air.
Seconds passed, Jisung finally decided to reply.

„You know, I dropped that. You seem interesting."
„And why would you suddenly let go of this?"
„Can't I just change my mind? Maybe there's a reason I wasn't able to kill you. Do you believe in fate?", the corner of his mouth turned upwards as he smirked at her.