08.

„I can't believe you actually wanna learn how to fight, Nari", the blonde haired boy sighed

„Not going to lie, so far I can't really imagine you handling any weapons", Mark, her other friend, laughed but then tripped over his own feet and shut his mouth as he felt a little embarrassed.
„And I can't believe you actually are handling weapons, Mark. You're so clumsy"

It was currently in the late afternoon and their classes were already over as the three of them walked towards the faculty of the hunters, unknown to most of the students.

Nari had always been too shy to try and visit her friends in their building so once she pushed open the heavy doors and stepped inside, her mouth fell agape.
Unlike she expected it looked the exact same to hers from the inside.
„Guys, are you sure this is the right place?", she asked confusedly.

„Almost", Renjun spoke quietly and looked around before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the staircase that led to the training department.
Both of them were slightly blushing yet they didn't notice it at all, oblivious to each others feelings.

Mark was just trailing behind them, excited to see Nari's reactions and her first attempts to defend herself.
Her feet were cautiously stepping down the stairs, eyes roaming the view. She could already detect the huge walls and some metallic doors.

Renjun watched her curious, sparkling eyes take in the floor that led to the different training rooms.
Cute, he thought.

Since it was already in the afternoon, not many people were still staying in the basement. Actually they didn't meet anyone at all, still, as she wasn't a part of the hunters, they had to be cautious.
„Which room do we have to enter?", the girl asked full of excitement.

Mark giggled and answered: „Whatever room you wanna see first. How do we even start training her?", he then turned to meet Renjun's eyes.
„I'd say hand to hand? She won't always have knives or other weapons around in case she gets attacked again."
„Makes sense", Mark nodded in agreement and grabbed the door handle that led to the hand to hand combat training room Mark had recently trained in again.
The boys watched her in awe while she slowly took small steps inside the room, mouth agape as she turned around.

„The floor feels so soft!", giggling, she let herself fall onto it, pleased with the painless contact she made with the mattress.

Nari then stood up to take a look at the mirrored walls.
„Wow, this room really is something"

„I was hoping you'd like it, we're going to spend quite some time in here.", Renjun smiled at her while Mark put his bag aside to get ready for the extra training.

„Did you bring comfortable clothes like we told you?", he then asked as he looked up from his bag.
„Sure I'll get dressed- wait, where can I change?", said Nari.
„There's a small dressing room at the end of the floor"