10.

Arms hung around the older boys' shoulders as they walked out of the secretary, Jisung was satisfied with the way his day started off

He ignored the not-so-happy faces Jeno and Jaemin made while they walked down the stairs, immediately gaining the attention of everyone.
They recognized the handsome face of the tallest but were surprised as they saw another two unfamiliar faces.

„Don't panic they can't see us, it was the same for me yesterday when I entered.", he told them, proud of the the fact he had experienced the gazes of the crowd already.
„No shit, idiot", Jaemin mumbled while Jeno added: „Did you seriously think they noticed anything? We're just attractive, that's all"

They continued snickering at the youngest's misinterpretation to which he only responded with a grumble.

Thanks to their looks and Jaemin's natural flirting talent, all three of them now headed to their first ever architecture class, Jisung guiding the way he memorized the day prior.
None of them were excited for the learning matter, but one of them seemed to have taken interest in philandering with his fellow students.

Jeno and Jisung shared a look, unsure of how to feel about this.
They watched him blend in with the other students now crowding their chairs as they were surprised by the boy's outgoing behavior.
The handsome trio attracted the gazes of everyone, even the ones not crowding them turned their heads in order to see what caught common attention and so did Nari look up from revising last period's notes.

She was shocked to say the least, shocked to see the demonic boy again.

Her hands trembled, this time she was certain her imagination didn't deceive her.
When she saw him in the cafeteria the previous day the girl thought she was just being fooled, shrugging it off, but seeing him in architecture classes was a whole other thing and this time he didn't disappear, no, in fact his dark piercing eyes met hers.

The male's plump lips curved upwards into a smile as he continued to stare right into her frightened soul.

Jeno followed his gaze, leaned over to Jisung and nodded in her direction.
„Is that her?", he whispered lowly.
The youngest gave a short nod in response.

„Maybe if you don't stare at her like you want to kill her she could actually gain interest in you.", Jeno said.

„But I want to kill her."

The older rolled his eyes and smacked him on the back of his head.
„Don't be silly, you want to win her heart first."
Finally their staring was interrupted as Jisung turned his head to give Jeno a deadly look but then sighed. Jeno was right.

Just as he wanted to take another look at the girl, the room went silent and everyone rushed towards their chairs.
Their professor, a young handsome man, had entered the room and quickly gained the students' attention.