34.

"We are going to a party today

"We are going to a party today.", Jisung spoke with determination as he wrapped his arms around the demons' shoulders, an evil, mischievous grin adorning his face.
"Today?", Jeno asked in surprise, while Jaemin only wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.
"Fine with me.", he said, high-fiving the youngest.

It was dawning when they trudged cross the campus toward the exit. The sky shone in vibrant colors, casting a beautiful hue on their faces.
Suddenly, Jaemin stopped in his tracks, extending his hand to Jisung excitedly.

"Give me your phone.", he urged and grinned widely.

"Huh, why-"

"Just do it, hurry up, kid", the older rolled his eyes, to which Jisung only gave a deep groan, but reluctantly handed him his phone anyway.

"Stand beside that tree", Jaemin demanded, opening the camera roll and making a few adjustments.
"Now turn sideways, show your side profile."

Awkwardly, Jisung turned around; he felt like an idiot.

"Are you done?", he asked in an annoyed tone and turned to glare at him.

"No, you were so awkward.. But keep that look you're giving me right now, it looks hot.", he cooed, shooing him to turn back.
"Woow, your side profile, so sexy~~"

Jeno only looked at the two, his eyes disappearing as he laughed tears, finding the situation hilarious.

"That's enough, Jaemin.", the youngest muttered as he harshly grabbed his phone and headed for the exit.

"Jisung, wait! Don't be sulky, you can post them on Instagram to get back into that girl's head.", he smiled proudly.
"Besides, they turned out nice. You should really post them. If you can't kill her, these will have hundreds of girls begging you to kill them instead."

"But I only want to kill her.". Jisung deadpanned.

The older raised his eyebrows.

"There's no one more bloodthirsty than you.. why not take the opportunity to satisfy that desire?"

"Because I want her. I'm too focused to even put up with one of these annoying humans."

"Right now, you mean? Don't tell me you're suddenly giving up on your life. Do you want to die?", Jaemin exclaimed, acting terrified.

"Of course right now only, idiot. My next aim is gonna be that clumsy absolute zero she calls her friend.", Jisung deadpanned while scrolling through the series of pictures Jaemin had taken. He raised his eyebrows in surprise, taken aback at how flattering they were.

"Oh, is it that hot hunter-", in an instant, Jisung had the other's undivided attention.

"No, the other."

"Oh.", he cleared his throat awkwardly before shifting his attention to the phone in Jisung's hands, "You like them? They're great, aren't they? I mean, it's because you yourself are really handsome, I mean you're the prince of hell-"