6 - 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

The giant creature flapped its arms and scooped up the children onto its back, they screamed in excitement.

It darted across the clouds, circling all the islands, then lifted off upwards. It was going towards a bigger temple. With more and more spinning clock pieces. It was on yet another floating island in the clouds, but it was high up in sky.

They flew for a little longer, merging with the birds again. Agapi stretched out her hand, a tiny bird landed on her boney finger. She squealed in surprisment. Vouno laughed at how happy she was.

The small bird joined the others, they had made it to the bright and shining temple. The light manta leaned forward, making Vouno and Agapi slide down its back onto the cobble floor.

The creatures flew away into the clouds.

"Wow. Wow, wow, WOW! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED AHH!!!" Agapi screamed, jumping in a circle.

Vouno put his hand on his forehead breathing heavily, he was smiling so much it was hurting his cheeks.

"Now, that was an experiance-" He chuckled, right before Agapi pelted herself into his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, Vouno hugged her back.

Hug

☁︎

Hand in hand again, they walked across the patterned stone bridge, looking down into the clear water beneath it, small orange fish swam around in herds nipping at the kelp near the bottom.

They traveled into the rock hallway, it was quite and empty inside, ahead of them, were lots of massive empty jars, strewn about, they made there wah through the revealing path up the small hill, leading to another tall rock statue of a figure. This one, was holding one of the broken jars on the floor.

Vouno and Agapi sat down infront of the statue, and took a deep breath.

White flashed passed their eyes.

☁︎

A sound of snoaring awoke the children, in the same dark space. Thry flickered their eyes to see a big man sleeping right infront of them.

Agapi chuckled at the startling sight, making the man wake up.

It sat up and stretched deeply, almost as if his arms got longer as he stretched.

A golden butterfly jumped off Agapis shoulder unexpectedly, startling her. It flew up to the big mans face, its childlike eyes followed it around the room.

Almost surprised, the big man leant over and picked up one of his jars, he lifted it holding the entrance in front of the butterfly, it flapped its small wings inside it.

The butterfly landed inside it, and the big man smile got wider and wider as it flapped even more

The butterfly landed inside it, and the big man smile got wider and wider as it flapped even more. He looked down to the fascinated children and smiled as a thankyou.

White flashed between their eyes.

☁︎

The statue in front of them, its eyes opened, like the Isle of Dawn Elder statue did. It shone brightly, the children knew this meant they had cured the Daylight Prairie.

They smiled in delight, and held each others hand again

They smiled in delight, and held each others hand again. Agapi felt the urge to say something, she could see the happiness on Vouno face, and the boy could see some unknown anticipation on her face, as she almost did say the words she so desperately needed to say, thousands more of the flashing butterflies gathered around the children's feet and lifted them high into the sky, above the statue and the jars.

They laughed in delight of how beautiful the creatures were here. The butterflies dropped them off onto a small platform. It was bright ahead of them.

They stepped forward, into the new realm of sky.

☁︎