8 - 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

𖣘

Agapi coughed.

Vouno spun his head around, loosing his grin turning worried.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked gently.

Agapi swallowed away the lump in her throat and nodded eagerly at Vouno, still saying nothing.

The boy hesitated if he should believe her, he looked away and continued dragging her along.

They ended up to a place that looked like an abandoned wall. It had small towers poking out of the bog, it was muddy and sandy and small ponds emerged everywhere.

There were some steps leading up the to first tower, with a small unlit lantern in the middle.

The children walked up the steps and Vouno pkaced his candle against the lantern. It lit bright, and made a ringing sound. Making Agapis eye twitch.

Suddenly, broken pieces of brick stuck in the mess, rose from the ground, levitating in the sky. The rose up unto the air and formed a long bridge from the tower the children stood on to the tower near the tall temple.

"Well fancy that hah," Vouno said jokingly. Agapi quietly chuckled beside him.

They darted through the rain across the bridge. As they crossed, the bog began to clear up, yet the rain still fell and fell.

𖣘

"Why does it seem so horrid here?" Vouno questioned.

"Its only this part of the Hidden Forest, we're near the end of this place, then we should arrive in the Valley Of Triumph, i heard it snows alot there," Agapi rambled about the realm until they crossed the bridge to the other side.

There was a winged light there, they both touched its body, and it dissolved into the golden dust.

As the child sunk down to the ground, angelic creatures rose from the water. It was  gigantic jellyfish, with see-through features, and golden rims around it, like the winged lights, the golden dust emitted off it as it bounced up into the air.

"Oh wow.. This is beautiful," Agapi stared in awe.

Vouno nodded in agreement. He lept off the tower, bringing the stunned girl with him, and they glided across the jellyfish, which healed their energy again.

After landing gently on the rock platform, they walked up the hill into the tall temple.

They stepped inside.

The place seemed abandoned, yet it also looked new, nothing and no-one was there, just a tall mountained pillars of rock.

Agapi and Vouno flew up to the top, to find another statue was a base of candles, Vouno lit them, the two sat in the ring of white light.

-

A man with long hair, plated at the sides, sobbed above a broken shard.

The children walked over, he looked down at them, noticing there light source. Vouno held up his crimson candle, the man reached for it and held it towards the shard. It formed together into one piece again.

The thin man smiled and looked towards to children, nodding in sign of thankyou.

-

A tall door opened behind the statue. Vouno link his hands with Agapi and nodded in reassurance. She smiled at him, they ran down a long hallway into a beautiful green forest.

In the middle of the forest was a pond, floating jellyfish flew above the water. They caught Vouno and Agapi and lifted them above the clouds.

They flew forward.

🌲