Leo

The dream started nice. They always did. He was young again, in the old workshop. He fiddled with some wires and screws on the familiar work table, when his mother walked in.
"What shall me make today mijo?" She smiled brightly, and her long black braid swayed on her back. He looked up at her beautiful face, when suddenly she gasped and stepped back. He didn't know what was wrong, until he saw a flickering coming from barely under his eyesight. He looked down to see his hands on fire. When he tried to put them out, nothing happened. He began panicking.
"Leo, please," his mother begged, still backing away from him. He was a monster. Little Leo waved his hands, trying to put them out, when a ball of fire shot out, and landed near his mothers feet. It spread rapidly, and suddenly Esperanza Valdez was surrounded in flames. She screamed.
"Mama!" He cried, but his feet wouldn't move!
"Mijo how could you?! You are a traitor. A monster!" She cried, as the flames spread inward.
Leo watched his mother burn. Then, when there was nothing left, the scene changed. He was dead, standing before the judges in the underworld. It reminded him of his flashback with Hazel. They looked down at him in disgust.
"How dare you consider yourself a decent human being!" One of the judges voice boomed, "You liked your own mother! It was your fault Percy and Annabeth fell into Tautarus, permanently scarring them! You started a war between Romans and Greeks, almost destroying all of humanity! You shall be punished for your crimes!"
"Please," he begged, a tear rolling down his cheek. He knew he deserved punishment. It was his fault. He deserved Tartarus for eternity. He hated himself. The judge flickered his hand, and he was cast into darkness. Leo heard the quiet laughter of the voice, before he woke up.
(A/N PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE. SORRY FOR THE LEO FEELS. NOT REALLY, BUT KINDA. BWAHAHAH!)