Leo

AUTHORS NOTE: THANK YOU GUYS ALL SO MUCH! THIS STORY ALMOST HAS 500 READS! THAT IS SO AMA-ZHANG. AS LONG AS SOMEONE IS READING IT, ILL KEEP WRITING. ALSO, MY COMMENTING DOESNT WORK, SO I CANT COMMENT BACK. SO FOR NOW IM JUST SAYING A SPECIAL THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO COMMENT AND LIKE! THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! COOKIES FOR YOU🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

As Leo ran through he workshop with Jason and Piper on his tail, he had to bite his lip to keep from spoiling his surprise. When he had rebuilt Festus inside the Argo II, his outer most layer had to be built around a few rooms. Everything had been set up just perfect to snap into place when he activated the new body. However, he hadn't realized that not everything had been destroyed.
As he progressed farther into the workshop, Jason interrupted Leo's thoughts. "So, what are you showing us?"
Leo turned back and flashed his a grin. "Patience dude. I am so psyched for you guys to see this!" With that he broke into a run, and made a quick turn left. Suddenly, a large slow creak! was heard through the large bunker. The trio turned to see Festus sitting in the biggest dog bed they had ever seen. It was at least forty feet long, and made completely out of metal. The large metal dragon sat comfortably in the bed, with his arms folded in like a cat. Next to him was a small dog food bowl with the word "Fetch" on it, except the "tch" had been crossed out, and in marker "estus"had been written over it."
"Hey there buddy!" Leo exclaimed loudly, his hands up in the air.
"We're riding Festus?" Jason winced.
Leo looked back at him with a frown. "Of course not! We couldn't all fit! We're going to ride inside Festus!"
Together, they approached Festus. Leo walked up to his midsection, revealing a small metal door that blended perfectly with the rest of his bronze metallic body.
"You guys aren't going to believe our luck." He said, and swung the door open.
Inside, was a small, neat room. The floor was made of wooden planks, and the walls were the same shade of bronze at Festus. It was small, only about eight feet wide and long.
"A mini bunker," Piper said in awe.
"Great, right?" Leo replied proudly, "When I was recreating Festus's body in the ship, I decided to save a little part of the ship. You know, like a memorial? Anyway, I think we can all sleep in here on the quest. There's enough room for the eight of us."
Piper gave him a puzzled look. "Eight? Leo, there's only seven of us."
His smile dropped immediately. He looked at the floor, his face pained. "Oh, I just thought Calypso... I mean, I just got her back..."
They sat in silence for a moment. Leo couldn't believe that he had just gotten his Sunshine back, and now he would lose her again. He needed her, for more reasons than anyone knew.
Piper grabbed his shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry. It's going to be okay Leo," She assured him, "You'll see her again, soon. You'll be coming home from this quest alive."
Leo was completely aware of her charm speak, but he was ready for a break from stress. As Piper spoke, his tense shoulders relaxed, and he sighed, "I'll see her again. It's okay," he waited a moment for her words to wear off, before perking up again. Leo looked between his best friends, and with an eyebrow raised, asked, "Well, if everything's set, who's ready for an adventure?"