Piper

It seemed as if the entire camp had gathered for their farewell. The departure took place near the volley ball pits, and everyone was gathered around Festus. A good number of campers looked unamused, as if the "big seven" were just going on another quest to save the world. Most however, shook hands with the heroes and watched as Leo double checked everything. Piper noticed a few of her siblings quickly pulling up cameras and taking pictures of the couples included in the seven, especially Percy and Annabeth.
Piper said goodbye to Lucy and Michael. She hugged them both and said, "Make sure Drew doesn't go too nuts while I'm gone." Drew was more than happy to take over for her while she was off. Hopefully she wouldn't be gone too long.
Piper looked at the crew. Percy was talking with Annabeth, as were Frank and Hazel. Jason was already in the cabin. Then she turns and looked at Leo. Her siblings had temporarily paused their secret photo shoot to surround him and Calypso. They stood facing one another, and Leo had his arms wrapped around her neck. She bowed her head, and muttered, just loud enough for Piper to hear, "I'm losing another hero. Your leaving me again."
Leo give a weak side smile, and looked lightly said, "Don't worry Sunshine." He gently leaned in and kissed her forehead. "I swear on the River Styx, I will come back to you." Calypso looked back up at him, smiling, as a small tear slid down her face. He continued, "An oath to keep with a final breathe. I fully intend to keep that promise." Her smile widened, and she threw herself at him, smashing her lips onto his. They fell back a little, then pulled back up in a tight embrace.
Piper watched as a few of her surrounding siblings swooned. "Almost... percab-" one mumbled before fainting. Leo and Calypso held each other for a moment longer, before pulling apart. Leo looked up over the crowd triumphantly, and yelled, "Crew! All aboard!"
Everyone quickly said their last goodbyes and began loading into the Argo Cabin. Leo had decided to call it that after rebuilding Festus. Piper waved one last time, then turned and ran to the large bronze dragon. At the last moment however, something caught her eye.
Leo began making his way to the Cabin, when Calypso grabbed his arm one last time. "Wait!" he turned around, and she faced him, her eyes full of concern. "Leo, will you be alright? With you know... the thing?" this fully caught Pipers attention. She listened intently.
Leo eyes the crowd suspiciously for a moment before returning his gaze the goddess before him. "I'll be alright."
She watched him with concern. "It's getting worse, isn't it?"
Leo quickly leaned in and kissed her one last time before turning and leaping through the metal door of the dragon. Piper snapped back into her own body and quickly leaped into the dragon with everyone else waiting right before the door slammed shut. From inside, she heard Festus give a mighty roar before launching into the sky.

I͟͟F͟͟ Y͟͟O͟͟U͟͟ L͟͟I͟͟K͟͟E͟͟ T͟͟H͟͟I͟͟S͟͟ P͟͟L͟͟E͟͟A͟͟S͟͟E͟͟ L͟͟I͟͟K͟͟E͟͟ A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ C͟͟O͟͟M͟͟M͟͟E͟͟N͟͟T͟͟! I͟͟T͟͟ M͟͟E͟͟A͟͟N͟͟S͟͟ S͟͟O͟͟ M͟͟U͟͟C͟͟H͟͟ T͟͟O͟͟ M͟͟E͟͟ A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ K͟͟E͟͟E͟͟P͟͟S͟͟ M͟͟E͟͟ W͟͟R͟͟I͟͟T͟͟I͟͟N͟͟G͟͟. W͟͟H͟͟A͟͟T͟͟ D͟͟I͟͟D͟͟ Y͟͟O͟͟U͟͟ T͟͟H͟͟I͟͟N͟͟K͟͟ O͟͟F͟͟ C͟͟A͟͟L͟͟E͟͟O͟͟?!?! B͟͟TW C͟͟A͟͟L͟͟E͟͟O͟͟ I͟͟N͟͟ L͟͟A͟͟T͟͟I͟͟N͟͟ I͟͟S͟͟ F͟͟L͟͟A͟͟M͟͟E͟͟! A͟͟L͟͟R͟͟I͟͟G͟͟H͟͟T͟͟, C͟͟Y͟͟A͟͟!