I'm Sorry

Lizzie's POV

What have I just done? I thought to myself after I got off the phone with Harry. I began pacing back and forth in the kitchen, thinking about if I should really tell him what's going on. Mason comes back into the room and see me pacing back and forth. "Lizzie why was Harry calling you?"Liam asked. I looked down at my shoes and said "He told me he loved me and I told him to come to Australia because there is something I have to tell him and it can't be Done over the phone." After I said it out loud I knew what I wanted.

I look into his eyes "Mason I don't think that I should tell him, it was a mistake telling him to come here. My baby deserves to have a father figure in its life and Harry won't be able to do that with being part of One Direction."

"I'm going to tell him that I'm not ready for a relationship right now because both of our lives are too crazy to start something that could be so special." Tears start falling from my eyes, knowing how hard its going to be to say that to his face. 

Harry's POV 

Flight 596 to Austrilia has landed. Please make your way to the front to exit the plane. Thank you for flying with Air Austrilila. 

It was finally time for me to face Lizzie after what I had said to her on the phone. The lads were not to happy about me just skipping off to see Lizzie during the tour but it was the right thing to do. 

I made my way to the car that was waiting for me outside the airport. Once I got outside I felt the warm air hit my skin. I got out my phone to look up the adress of Lizzie's house that she was living in. 

We pull up in front of her big house, I tell the driver to wait outside for me in case something bad does happen and I want to leave. I walk up to her door and knock and right away the same guy that was with Lizzie in the pictures opened the door. "Hello you must be Harry, I'm Mason" He greets me. "Hello is Lizzie here?" I ask as politely as I could. "Oh yeah she is in the kitchen" He says and then points to it.

I walk into the kitchen and I see her standing by the stove making tea. "Hello Harry" she says and pulls me into a hug. "Lets go somewhere more privite to talk." she says and leads me into a screened in patio and we sit down and there was an akward silence until I began talking.

"Lizzie I realized that the relationship that we had was always so special, but I never thought that it could lead to to more than friendship."  I finish speaking and look into her eyes and see tears forming.

"Harry I know that this is probably not the thing that you thought I was going to be saying to you after you confessed your feelings to me, but I'm not ready for a relationship that could be so special right now. Our careers have just started to get big and I don't want to jepordized that. I'm sorry." 

She finished speaking and something inside of me snapped. I stood up and started yelling "ITS BECAUSE OF THAT GUY INSIDE YOU HOUSE RIGHT NOW ISN'T IT. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE? A SLUT AND I'M THE IDOT THAT THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. I CAME ALL THE WAY OUT HER THINKING THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE IN LOVE WITH ME BUT I WAS WRONG."

I stand up and walk through the house with Lizzie following behind me in tears and telling me to stop. I get back outside to the front and turn around to see her right in front of me. "GO TO HELL LIZZE MARIE." I scream in her face and walk back to the car. 

"Mr. Styles where do you wish to go?" my driver asked me

"Take me back to the airport"

Lizzie's POV 

I sat on the steps crying. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. At first I thought that Harry came back to aplogize, but my thought was too good to be true. Mason picks me up and carries me back into the house and into my bedroom. I layed in bed thinking about all the memories that Harry and I had shared since we were little.

FLASHBACK Harry and Lizzie eight years old  

"HARRY STOP!!" I scream at the little curly haired boy that was spraying water in my face. 

"Fine but what will you do for me?" He asked smiling. 

"I will tell your mom that I was the one who messed up her garden." I said while looking around the garden.  Harry turns off the water and says deal

"Harry can you please come to my house?" I said before breaking down into tears 

"I'll be right over." He says. Before I new it he was up in my room. 

"Lizzie what happened?" I could barely speak

"He cheated on me. Chris cheated on me. I saw him standing in front of his house with some slut from school." More and more tears fall out of my eyes. Harry wraps his arms around me and say "Lizzie you are the most beautiful girl in the world and Chris is one of those dickhead that doesn't deserve someone so genuine as you are."  

These memories made me remember the Harry he was before he became famous and relized that he could get anything he wanted. I kept thinking about when the next time I will see him again. Little did I know was that Harry would never appear back into my life until four years from now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL. 

THIS CHAPTER WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTERS I WAS ABLE TO WRITE. 

Just to let you know that the next chapter will take place 4 years later. 

I am going to try and get the next chapter up by next week. 

Please leave me feedback in the comments!!