Runaway Friend

Hi my name is Elizabeth, Lizzie for short. I am 19 and I live in London. Harry Styles was my bestfriend before he went on the X-Factor. We still talked to eachother when he was on the X-Factor. But when the show was over I lost contact with him. Sometimes i really do wish that he never went on the X-Factor becasue then right now i would have my bestfriend with me right now. Anyways I live in London i am signed to a really big modeling agency. Right now i am getting ready for London fashion week. 

This is the biggest fashion show that i have ever done in my modeling career. While my hair and makeup is being done i decide to cheak my twitter. I see so many tweets saying that Harry is going to be going to be at London Fashion week today. I start to freak out what will happen if i see him. I call up my best friend because nows how to help me though these major problems. 

" Katie can you please come and meet me backstage right now" i tell her 

I see her running backstage, " Lizzie whats wrong?"

" Harry Fucking Styles is going to be here at fashion week today!!!" I Scream at her

Her eyes grow wide" Are you serious, how do you now? What happens if you run into him"

'I don't now, but if i do run into him it is going to be so akward." I tell her

"Lizzie i need you in your dress, the show is about to start." i hear the designer yell

" Lizzie goodluck i got to go get to my seat" 

I run over to the designer and he puts me in the most beautiful gown i have ever seen. All the models line up and the show is about to start. I am the last model to walk down the runway. I wait for the my signal to start walking. I get the signal to walk. I step on the runway and everyone is in awe with the gown. I walk off the stage and get in line for the final. All the models walk onto the stage and i herd everyone clapping. I looked at the front row to see Katie clapping. Then i scanned the other rows and there he was. Harry was sitting in the front row. We made eye contact I could tell that he was very happy for me. When we walked off stage i took of the gown and changed into a peach colored maxi dress. Now its was time to face Harry at the after Party.