Goodbye Harry

It was the night before I am leaving to go to Austrila and it was the last hours that I would see Harry. Harry and I were trying to spend as much time together as possible. But nothing will make me not miss Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning of the day that I was leaving was very hectic. I kept making sure that I didn't forget anything. The boys and I decide that it would be easier if we all drove together since our flights we around the same time.

Harry and the boys had just showed up and we are loading Skylar and I bags into the van. I look over at Niall and Katie they are both so in love its crazy. We all get into the car and begin to drive to the airport. Harry and I sat together and he was saying that he would try to call and skype me every day. I told him that that would be great.

We finally arrive at the airport and we see that there are tons of fans and paps around. We decide that Skylar, Katie, and I would all get out of the car first so it would be easier for us to get into the airport. When we get out there are tons of people screaming things at us and taking pictures.

After we all made it into the airport and got past security we were ushered off to a private area so we would cause that many problems.

I look over at Harry and I see that he is motioning for me to come over by him. So i walk over by him and say "Hello Harry" creating a smile on his face he pulled a small box out of his pocket and hands it to me. I give him a questioning look and he says "Open it." I then pull the lid of the tiny box and see a charm bracelet with all the tings that are meaningful to Harry and I. He says "When you wear this you can think about all the good times and bad times together and how much this friendship means to us." I look at him and pull him into a big hug and say "Harry, I love it so much thank you. It really means a lot to me." He smiles and then grabs the bracelet out of the tiny box and puts it on my wrist. Then we both hear the intercom say "Passengers are now boarding for flight 219 to Sydney, Austrila. Please make your way over to the gate." I look at Harry and see that his facial expression has change from happy to sad in just s few seconds.

"Harry can you walk me to my gate?" I ask. He nods his head and I walk over to where everyone else is sitting and they all stand up. Louis is the first one to pull me into a hug. "Make sure you don't forget about us." I laugh and say " How could I ever forget about you guys" he smiles. Next is Liam he hugs me and says "Lizzie please be safe and we are gonna miss you." I smile and then Zayn is next to pull me into a hug "Im gonna miss you Lizzie make sure you and Skylar visit." I look at him weirdly and he smiles. And lastly there was Niall "Niall please do not break Katie's heart or else I will come back and murder you." He looks and me like a scared child, but then he softens up and says "Of course I won't" I smile. I walk over to Katie and I can see the sadness in her face. I pull her into a tight hug and say "I'm going to miss you so much Katie. You will always be my best friend, no one can replace you." she smiles and I see a tear run down her face. I then wisper in her ear "I'll send you baby pictures and you have to come down when the baby is born." she smiles and then nods her head. I give her one last hug before returning back to Harry. I reach the door where Harry and Skylar were standing. I turn back around one last time and say "Goodbye guys" they smile and wave back before I walk out the door.

The walk to the gate was completely quiet. Once we reach the gate I turn back to Harry and I see the sadness in his face . I pull him into a very tight hug and I say "Harry I'm going to miss you so much and I hope you can come visit me when your not busy." He nods and then says "Call and skype me everyday if you can" I nod and then I hear Skylar calling my name saying that it was time to get on the plane. I pull Harry into one last hug and say "Goodbye Harry" I look into his green eyes for the last time. I walk over by Skylar who was about to get on the plane. I turn back and wave to Harry and he waves back.

We get into our seats and I close my eyes and reality finally hits me. I'm going to have to start a new life and Harry won't be in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HARRY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~

As I watched Lizzie leave I felt my heart break in half. I continue back to where the boys were and I see that they are getting ready to leave. I grab my bag and walk to the plane. When we get onto the plane Louis and I are sitting together."Harry are you ok?" Louis asks me. I tell him "Never better" I say with a fake smile on my face and I think do I really love my best friend?