Zara Styles

****** 4years later******

I was awoken in the middle of the night by screams coming from the room down the hall. I quickly run into the room to see my child balling her eyes out. 

"Honey what's wrong?" I asked pulling her into my grip. 

"Scary dream" she says and starts crying even more. 

"Baby it's okay. It's not real. Shhhh" I said trying to soothe her. After a couple of minutes she calmed down. After a few minutes of sitting there together she starts talking "Mommy where is daddy?" 

I was very surprised at the question she just asked. "I don't know darling."  I said as calmly as I could trying not to break down into tears. The next thing I knew was that she was fast asleep in my arms. I place her back into her bed. I kiss her forehead and then say "Goodnight Zara." 

I quietly make my way back down into my room and lay back in bed. This was the first time in a long time since I have thought about the love of my life and the father of my daughter.  

****** Next Morning******

My alarm clock wakes me up for the day. I quickly jump into the shower and rinse myself. I then put on a yellow tank top with buttons going down the middle and then some black shorts. To top it all off I put on a chunky gold necklace. 

After I was finished with that I go back into the bathroom to put on some eyeliner and mascara. 

I walk out of my room and check to see if Zara is already up and she was.  I make my way downstairs and I see Zara playing with her dolls and Skylar in the kitchen making breakfast. 

I walk over and give Zara a kiss on the forehead. She looks up a me and smiles. 

Suddenly there is a knock at the door, Zara quickly gets up from where she was sitting and waits at the door for me to open it. I pull the door open and there stands Mason. 

"Uncle Mason!" Zara screams and gets picked up by Mason. 

"Hello Zara how is my favorite girl in the world?" He asks and she starts giggling 

"Good" she responds and then Skylar comes by and says "Zara it's time to get ready for daycare" Mason puts her down and she comes and gives me a big hug. "Goodbye sweetie have fun a school" 

"Bye Mommy. I love you" she's says and Skylar grabs her hand. "I love you too. " 

******* Harry's POV*******

I sat on the couch in my hotel reading some magazine that was provided by the hotel. I flip the page and there she is, Lizzie Marie. She was wearing a red bathing suit top and she had her hand over her eyes. I knew she look beautiful but there was something inside of me that just couldn't admit that to myself. There is a half page article about her. I decide to read and see what's been happening with her. 

"My life has taken the most amazing turn that I could ever ask for. I have people who are very encouraging about what I do with my life. Australia has kindly became my home for the past four years and I could never see myself living anywhere else. I have been able to meet so many new people through living here and these people will always be in my life forever." 

I slam the magazine shut, just thinking about her made be even more angry than I already was. plus being in the same country as her made it even worse. Louis walks into the room and sits down next to me. "Dude why do you have that angry look on your face?" He asks. I ignore him, he picks up the magazine that is next to him and flips through it and stops on the page that Lizzie is on. "Wow, she looks even more goregous than she did four years ago. 

"I don't care. What are we doing today." I ask trying to change the subject 

"We are going to some daycare center to hang out with little kids."  Once he said that my mood had changed completely. Being with little kids was always such a fun thing for me. 

My thoughts were interupted by Paul coming in and telling us that it was time for us to make our way to the daycare center. 

We have finally arrived at the daycare center and the women who was the owner came out and greated us. 

"Hello boys it is so nice ofr you guys to come out and visit these children. The children inside age from the ages 24 months to 5 years old we take care of them while their parents are at work. Now boys go have some fun with these kids." She says to us. I smile and walk into the are with children that looked about three or four years old. 

A little girl with blonde curly hair and bright green eyes looks up at me and says "Who are you?" 

I kneel down so that I'm her height and I say "I'm Harry and who are you?" 

She laughs ands says "My name is Zara and do you want to come play with me."

Interesting name I thought to myself  "It's nice to meet you and I would love too." She led me over to where she was playing before. 

I have been playing with her for over an hour, then the owner comes back over and say "Zara, your Aunt Skylar is here to pick you up." When the women said Skylar I automaticlly thought of Lizzie. It could be just a coincidence right. Lizzie doesn't have a child. Zara grabs my hand and says "Come with me I want to show her my new friend." 

I get up and follow her to where I see Lizzie's sister Skylar standing there. When she sees me her eyes get big and you could tell that she was angry, but she tried her best to cover it up. 

"Auntie Skylar look this is my new friend Harry." Zara says smiling up at Skylar. 

"Thats nice honey. Its good to see you again Harry." She says and grabs her hand. They quickly hurry out of the building before I stop them. 

"Wait, how is Lizzie?" I ask. I don't know what came over me, it is just something I need to know. 

"You know Harry she is doing amazing and has totally forgotten about what you did to her four years ago and don't ever come near my neice again." She says in a very harsh tone. 

"Is this Lizzie's child?" I had to ask. 

"Yes this is Zara Marie" She says and Zara looks up at her with a weird face. 

"Auntie Skylar thats not my name, its Zara Styles." She say with a smile. I look at Skylar, she grabs Zara's hand and pulls her out of the daycare center as fast as she could. I was in shock about what she said. There is no way that she is my child.