Superstar, Model, After party

I arrive at the afterparty with Katie. I talk to some reporters about the show but then i see a server walking around with glasses of champagne. I decide to go and grab one, but then i spot Harry and i see he is heading over to the bar. I decide to go and say to see how he is doing so i dont have to face him later.

"Well hello there Harry Styles it is so nice to see you" I say. He turns and sees me standing. His face lights up.

"Hello Lizzie Marie you were amazing in the fashion show?" He responds. I can tell that he is excited to see my face.

"Thank you. But i want to know why you stopped talking to me after the X-Factor ended and then you show up here at the fashion show I'm in?!" I could tell that his faced droped when i said that. I look around the room to make sure Katie is near by just incase this get a little out of hand.

"I'm Sorry Lizzie it was just that i became really busy and i know i should have called at least to see how you are doing. Lizzie please forgive me." He said to me.

"Harry if you want me to forgive you i need to now that you are not going to stop talking to me again when i dont see you." I tell him

"Lizzie I will never do that again because i can tell how much it hurt you." I know he was telling the truth. I put my arms around him and give him a hug. His face lit up and i could tell that he was happy to have me back. 

"Lizzie I have to get going but do you want to hang out at my place tomorrow. It will be just like old times"

I smile and say"I would love to see you tomorrow." He writes down his adress and hands it to me.

" Bye Liz see you tomorrow." He says to me. I smile and watch him walk out the door.

I make my way over to where Katie is sitting. She could tell that something had happen between me and Harry.

"OMG what just happend over there with you an Harry?" She screams at me

" I forgave him and I'm hanging out with him tomorrow." I tell her 

She begins to talk" At least your happy" I know that Harry and I will keep in contact. 

"Katie lets ditch this party and go home. My feet are killing me in these heels." I say half Laughing. We get in the limo and head off to our flat. It was 1 in the morning when we arrived at our flat. I run up to my room and get ready for bed. I lay in bed think about what will happen tomorrow.